𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs| 💙♥️49

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

It was now Monday morning which means it's time for Sappy to go back to school. Darryl was literally rushing to prepare breakfast for everyone because everyone had slept over at his house due to what happened earlier and the recent event but luckily for Darryl his Dad came in to help which made him very glad knowing he can manage to prepare his baby for school.

Once breakfast was all ready and prepared at the table everyone started to wake up from the heavenly aroma. Who would have thought two master chefs at the house would make every meal taste amazing, so once everyones was awake they all started to race at the dining table along with Philza and Eret who were already at the dining table and greeted their children. Puffy already left because he needs to comfort Foolish and take him to kindergarten at 7:00 am.

All of them started fighting for the seats and the food which cause Darryl to get suprised cause normally they would battle to get the food but now they are starting a war to it now. Darryl tries his best to talk them into eating casually the same goes for Philza, Eret and Lance but no luck, then suddenly Chris slam the table giving them a devilish death glare and telling them to properly sit down or else he will throw his knife to one of their throats.

They saw Chris' devilish expression and started sitting down quietly. Lance questioned himself that Darryl didn't get his demon side from Maria, because his friend Chris has a whole new side of a devil...

Lance (whisper) - was Chris always this crazy?!!

Eret (whisper) - i didn't... he was also so cheerful and an angel!

Philza (whisper) - honestly... is it really just me and Puffy who realize his devilish side?

All of them started eating, then Sappy went downstairs all dressed up for school and holding his ducky backpack, Darryl happily carried his baby and put him down at his baby sit and brought him his favorite cereal with toast along with jam and peanut butter. Darryl went to the cover to reach out the jelly and the peanut butter but to his surprise the peanut butter was gone.

Darryl - Ichika did you finish up all the peanut butter?

Ichika - umm no.. Alex bough 3 fresh new one on saturday

Alex - it's true and we still didn't use it...

Darryl - you think the babysitter took them?

Adam - wait... did you say babysitter?

Darryl - uhh yeah.. since we were all doing key hunting earlier i hired a babysitter, we were in a hurry so i just call who ever pick up and it was girl with white hair

Ichika - well that explains it...

Adam - yeah i should have put those away...

Sharon - never trust a person who has white hair...

As the three casually ate with a disappointed face Darryl was still confused about what they were talking about or if they knew the babysitter.