𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ| 💥50

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

*lights on and flickers*

Ichika - p...please s..s..stop.. it h..hu..rts.. *cries*

Zak - *slaps Ichika

Ichika - GAHHH!!! P..Please s..stop! i.. i.. don't know w...why your d..doing this Z..Zak.. 

Zak - *lifts her chin up* Pathetic... *slices her neck a bit*

Ichika - *screams in pain* STOP P...PLEASE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING P..PLEASE!!!

Zak - what you have done... can never be fix you whore...

Zak then snaps his fingers ordering his goons to give her more beat up, Ichika was frightened... she never knew Zak would turn out like this. She always knew as Zak who was always the idiot, clumsy, wimp, and a coward back at their high school days, but now... Ichika clearly doesn't recognise who was this person that has kidnapped her and most likely almost beat her half to death already.

Ichika - ZAK NO PLEASE!!!

Zak didn't listen to her bullshit words all he knows is that she was at fault, she was the reason why his Darryl moved on, she was the reason why he didn't find her, she was the reason why he never has the family he wishes to have with him... Zak thinks all those words while he clench his fist, crying in tears knowing the life that he dreams of with Darryl will never come true...

Ichika was frightened... she thought she knew it wasnt to worry about when he sensed Zak anger because she thought Zak will be the same weakling and coward before but now. She thought wrong and her life was in danger and no hope for escape so in desperation she apologise to Darryl and-

Ichika - SAPPY ISN'T MY CHILD ZAK HIS YOURS!!!

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

•<Let's go back to where it all started>•

After Darryl told Zak about him and Ichika you could see the pure rage and jealousy he has. He wanted to rip out Ichika's face or better yet she wanted to see her suffer for making his Darryl lost his love for him. Darryl and Ichika started walking to the park where Darryl looked around to see if everything is clear and Zak coulndt listen to their conversation.

Darryl - ok i think it's safe-

Ichika - DARRYL!

Darryl - what?!

Ichika - WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL THAT ABOUT!

Baby Sappy - so that was my Dad huh...

Darryl - w..what! h..how did you-