𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ| 💕68

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

A week has passed and so far everyone has enjoyed their most awesome week, mostly because Darryl paid for their vacation in celebration that they completed two missions but so far after Catty's art gallery opening. Darryl wasn't feeling so good in fact he felt the complete opposite.

Darryl and his family went to a italian restaurant and to their surprise Darryl had ordered a lot, at first they thought it was normal since they are one big group, second Darryl have book the entire restaurant for them and they thought why he order so much is because it was for the whole crew but turns out it was just for him.

Xian - brother are you ok? just yesterday you were vomiting non stop and now you're ordering this much?

Darryl - what? i'm hungry alright

Schlatt - even if im not drunk i can tell something is off about you

Clay - Schlatt's right... Maybe we should go to the doctor later?

Nick - ahem... I'm already a doctor here...

Darryl - i keep telling you guys im fine, plus if i am sick Nick is just right their

Chris - son were worried about you...

Darryl - vomiting and eating so much? come on this is normal

Kristin - oh yeah definitely normal

Puffy - i agree with kristin, this is definitely normal for moms

Eret - huh? i don't get it

Kristin and Puffy were just smiling after they witnessed what Darryl was feeling, of course everyone was confern but the two mothers just told them it was a normal feeling and they will know the truth when Darryl tries a test.

Darryl got confused to what test they meant but his stomach was just growling so much that it made him lost focus so he just casually ate a lot.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

After the final day of the week, everyone headed to the airport to go back home in the US, Victor took Xian along with him so they finally know that Xian was finally found, Helen felt a bit upset knowing Victor will be gone and lost contact for the next month. Victor saw Helen's expression and went to her, lifting her chin and kissing her lips.

Victor - dont worry, once this mission is all done, us and the kids will spend more time, alright?

Helen - yeah i understand... I just felt sad knowing the person who finally showed love to me will be lost in contact for months...

Victor - hey, times move quick and by the time you can see me again hun

Helen - *giggles* I know, but please stay safe Victor... I'm worried...

Xian - don't worry aunt, uncle might be old and thats why im here

Victor - you literally are a devil like your brother

The two hop on to Victor's private jet and said their final goodbye and with that they went off, but it seems like the two weren't the first one to say their goodbye because Zak will also be needed back home to arrange a few business plans and be with that witch. Luke was hugging Darryl tight, burying his face on Darryl's chest crying and begging his Dad to not separate him with his mother.