𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2 |ᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ| 🛑23

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Adam - huh really? only that and no weapons or anything?

Nick - I mean... we could use guns...

Darryl - the invitation clearly said no weapons or armory, plus there will be manual checking so it will be difficult to hide weapons.

Clay - I guess you're right...

Adam - who says I can't do that?

Darryl - wait what???

Adam smiles and tells all three of them that his specialty is hiding weapons with his work of clothing, he said he only takes those requests with trustable client and not for the money because the more people who want this the more dangerous it could get.

Darryl and the others start looking at each other and have a smile on their faces knowing they have found another person who could join the Badlands. Darryl gets up and tells Adam that he will be delighted if he could make one of those clothing.

Adam gave them a thumbs up and asked them when will they need the clothes to get done, Darryl replied saying they need it by this friday night and at that point Adam chokes on air saying creating weapon clothing takes months of preparation.

Darryl - but we need them next week Adam... this Auction is important for me!

Adam - exactly how... I mean it's just an auction. What value item do you even need so bad...

Darryl sighs and just starts explaining to Adam that he has a locket which reveals his mother's secret's and they needed that key to unlock it. Adam found that interesting and wanted to find out more, so he started asking what was their deal with this so-called mystery.

Ichika - that we cannot tell.

Clay - our organization only tells for the people that are in the Badlands...

Nick - and a mere stranger like you cannot just "know" it...

Adam - then... How can I join?

Ichika, Nick, Clay - WHAT!

Darryl pov - that was easier than i thought *giggles*

The three of them started arguing while Darryl just left them because he was playing with baby Sappy, then he suddenly got a call from Ant so he went to the kitchen and picked it up. Ant updated Darryl that Lance was no longer the owner of his company and Ariella has full control over his assets.

Darryl grips his phone and the screen cracks a bit knowing Ariella manages to get what she wants. Darryl started asking Ant if Lance ever wanted to get rid of her, and that's where Ant told him that Lance was actually happy about.

Darryl - wait.. are you serious?!!

Ant - yeah, he said he has never been happy being free from all the stress! He even said he is now living very happy and normal with Ronaldo.

Darryl - oh.. well thanked God... i was so worried knowing Ariella won the battle but turns out it was the other way around *giggles*

Ant - yeah, he also said he can't wait to meet his grandson and is looking forward to spending time with him.

Darryl - don't worry, he will meet him soon, but for now tell him I found a certain key that can finally unlock my mother's secret...