𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| ⁉️61

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Darryl - *smiles* Eryn Halo. I formally invited you to join the Badlands!

All of them got shocked after Darryl's so-called business proposal was. Dave quickly went to Darryl completely in denial of this proposal he did and of course he's not the only one who refuses it. Eryn also did not want to join an enemy organization, not after what he did from humiliation, threatening his sister and ruining his family.

But Darryl didn't even feel guilty, he explained to Eryn that he didn't even do all of them and at that point Eryn started yelling and crying loudly. Yelling at him that still his denying the truth that because of him, his so called family was ruined and his scared of what will happened to his siblings and mother. Darryl knee sit and look directly at Eryn, starting to asking him a few simple question.

Darryl - was your childhood happy?

Eryn -n..no I.. I can't even remember having a childhood..

Xian - we never even have a childhood to begin with. The moment a family member is born their life was already planned. We aren't to receive any fun or else we'll be weaker

Darryl - hmm, next question. When's the last time you have a family bond?

Eryn - Yeah we do a lot! When we go to formal parties we always get represented!

Darryl - but did you even actually do any bonding?

Eryn - I- n..no.. only Xian and his parents only have fun... I was always jealous of Xian because he has a better life not because he was titled the new Master but because he has parents who actually care for him, mostly a father...

Xian - Eryn...

Darryl - alright next question. Were you happy being in the most respected family in the world?

Eryn went silent, then he started looking down with complete sadness. He wanted to confess that even if he was in the most respected family around the world, yet when his inside stuck with the whole entire clan he never got treated with any respect... or even realized all his hard work.

The only people who only loved him were his mother, siblings and Xian. When he was young he was trained to lead the organization. Protecting the future Master yet no matter what he did he was always told he wasn't doing any good to the family but only Xian saw his improvements and even praised him when they were kids.

Eryn was always jealous of Xian so he just ignored him and treated him like a total outcast so he could feel what he felt. But that was his mistake... because Xian's responsibility was more harsher than him. Eryn started crying quietly apologising to Xian for every harsh thing he had said.

He apologized for being such a jerk because he confessed he was indeed jealous but he never even looked at his situation before that everyday he was abused and that the family was telling him that he was never more good enough.

Eryn - no... I'm not happy with this family...

Darryl - then there's your answer. I didn't ruined your family, your family ruined yours

Xian - I'm so sorry Eryn... I wish I could have done something sooner...

Eryn - No Xian... you actually did something yet it was my fault for ignoring your help