𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʟʟ| ⛈️54

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

• [Sorry for posting late guys, I was up till 4 am cooking and preparing for new year and vacation shit...] •

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

•<At the Halo household>•

So far the entire Halo family had gathered up to witness the shocking and awful news, The Old Master of the Halo family summoned every family member to discuss the problem that had happened.

[ • The Entire Halo Clan • ]

Old Master - Victor II, Halo

Married Rita Willow, died because she plan to tell the whole world about the death of his beloved daughter, his son-in-law, her two grandson's and the entire Halo Clan's History.

« • His children • »

Eldest - Maria Halo, married to Christoper Noveschosch and has two son's. Xian Halo and Darryl Noveschosch

Darryl & Xian 25

2nd Child - Victor III, Halo (not Married)

3rd Child - Lyle Halo married to Carol Lorenzo, Daughter Coline Lorenzo married to Zak Ahmed.

Coline 25, Zak 27

4th Child - Austine Halo married to Estella Gregoria, (not the real) son Xian Halo.

5th child - Mateo Halo, Married to Helen Linew, Has one daughter and 2 sons. Niki, Eryn and Boomer.

Niki 22, Eryn 21, Boomer 17.

Boomer knows about Xian secret aswell and think of him as a older brother while the two hated Xian for gaining the title and having all the assets.

Youngest child - Gael Halo, Married to Ava korilino, Have 2 daughters and 1 son.

Bea 19, Hannah 17, Ranboo 15.

Ranboo, Hannah and Xian get along pretty well and knew about the secret.

The real fun of the chapter is about to begin :]

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

The old Master slams the meeting table in rage, He could not believe their files were stolen and most importantly got hacked. Their security is well secured and that made him so curious who even dares challenges the Halo clan.

Ava - how the fuck should we know? as far as i know that happened during that shit head's CoRonAtIoN~

Austine - dont you fucking dare blame my son into this whore!

Gael - DON'T YOU CALL MY WIFE A WHORE!

Estella - LIKE SHE ISN'T ONE! SHE SUCK MORE DICK THAN A HUNDREDS OF YOUR GOLD WATCHES!!!