𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |#$+&-*@!| ♥️81

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Jake - *loads gun* well Darryl... I hope you prepare your funeral already...

Rain started pouring down causing thunder, After Darryl comforted Luke he suddenly fell asleep which he was relieved knowing he was now calm. Darryl asked Niki to take Luke and Sappy with them because he wanted to have alone time with Zak.

Niki who saw his serious expression noded to him and went on carrying Luke and also holding Sappy's hand and just went to her parents car. Zak was a bit confused why Darryl wanted to be alone yet Darryl smiled at him and held his hands and just went inside the back of the car where Jack was the driver.

As soon as Jack drove off, Darryl rested his head onto Zak's shoulder being all cozy which made Zak smile seeing his beloved just snuggle up to him gently. After a few minutes Darryl checked his watch and sigh, he then looked at Zak which cought Zak's attention and also looked at him with a gentle smile.

Darryl - hun...

Zak - yes love?

Darryl - no matter what happens... please... take care of our sons for the time being

Zak - of course love, you know I will always look out for our kids... *holds his cheek*

Darryl smiled and went to hold Zak's hand that was on his cheek. Zak was a bit worried why Darryl's mood suddenly changed but at that moment Darryl went in for a kiss. Kissing Zak gently on the lips and made him close his eyes, enjoying his lover's sweet love. Then as Darryl pulled away he whispered something which made him widen his eyes in deep horor.

Darryl - Run...

Darryl pushed Zak away from the car causing him to fall down at the road rolling, then as he got his strength to look up he started screaming hard for Darryl's name.