𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 |ᴄᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ| ⁉️4

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Zak - PLEASE GO ON A DATE WITH ME DARRYL!!!

Hiro - WHAT!

Fin - Excuse me what?!!

Jake - that was fast.. and i will go now before things get more deadly..

Jake says his goodbye to them and off he goes to avoid any more deadly encounters. Hiro and Fin were just stund and Darryl could not say any other word and it began to create silence and it began a bit awkward.

Zak - s..so umm..

Darryl - look Zak.. you know i-

Zak - Darryl please! I never fell in love with someone and the time that i saw you and how you defended me.. I.. I couldn't help but to l..love you..

Zak was on the edge of crying and he was really desperate for Darryl to at least say yes on this one date and that will make him at least happy. Darryl can see the tears in Zak's eyes knowing he was serious so he just sighs and rubs the back of his head saying yes.

Zak widen his eyes in pure joy knowing Darryl have accepted his confession. Zak went to Darryl and hug him tight saying thank you multiple times, Darryl smiles but he gave Zak a bit of a warning.

Darryl - just so you know... i only said yes because you're rich, nothing more Zak.

Zak - ooh.. w..well.. good enough reason i guess! *smiles*

Darryl - alright then, pick me up later at 7pm, at this exact location. Don't be late because what I hate most is people wasting my time.

Zak - no worries, I'll be here extra early!

Zak then gives Darryl another hug then he tells Fin he was going home and asks if he needs a ride home. Fin nodded and he waved goodbye to both Hiro and Darry and off they went back to school ground to get into Zak's car and the two drove off.

As the two drove off Hiro and Darryl took the bus back to their apartment (yes, the two live with each other). As the two arrive home Darryl threw his bag at the floor and jumps on the sofa in full relief cause how tired he was during the first day of school.

Darryl - god i never knew that school day was this tiring!

Darryl grabs a sofa pillow and cuddles it and proceeds to look at his phone for any school updates, While Darryl was scrolling down at his phone Hiro could not help being all confused and just decided to ask Darryl a bit of a question.

Hiro - Hey Darryl.. 

Darryl - yeah?

Hiro - why did you say.. um.. yes to Zak?

Darryl - he's rich isn't he? I might get some out of him before I break up with him.