𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 |ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴏғ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs| 📿 8

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Lance - Darryl, have you ever heard of a family named the Halo clan?

Darryl - huh?

Lance - it's a family known for the world's greatest chef and each member of the family that is born there has a unique sense of taste.

Darryl - oh wait I heard of that family!

Lance - oh you do?

Darryl - yes! I admire that family so much because they also have a tragic backstory!

Lance - hmmm.. would you mind telling me?

Darryl - of course!

Darryl coughs a bit and tells Mr. Lance about the halo family, that the family was well known for having the best restaurant in the entire world, that each country had their restaurant named "Halo spécialité à la maison" and each year they won multiple competitions and was never been defeated.

Darryl also mentioned a tragic story of 2 young couples who died in a car accident because they sliff off a revine. The accident happened because the mother was pregnant with the newborn family successor but due to a slippery and stormy night the driver lost control and caused their death. The same goes with the baby.

Darryl - I really admire them.. they even held the funeral on their wedding anniversary to honor their love and same goes for the baby..

Lance - hmm.. I see you're very interested in this family.

Darryl - yeah because they are really nice people who love helping others and even held cooking competitions each year! I always wanted to join and meet Mr, Victor Halo! the master chef for over 50 years of the entire world and my idol! *smiles*

Lance frowned after hearing what Darryl said.. Darryl saw Mr, Lance frowned and asked him what was wrong. Lance smiles and gets up then goes to his drawer and grabs a key.

Darryl was confused on what he was doing until he goes to a nearby painting at a fireplace and opens it revealing a safe he opens it with a passcode and reveals a metal door.

He uses the key to unlock that door and grabs what was in there. He went back to Darryl giving him a small black and told him to open it.

Darryl - what is this Mr Lance?

Lance - it's from your mother Darryl.

Darryl's heart rate started beating fast and started shaking a bit. His face was full of confusion, fear and sadness and asked Mr Lance if he knew his mother.

Lance noded and he sat back down and told Darryl that his mother asked him a favor to give him the present once he found him and told Darryl that both of his parents love him and wish they were there to watch him grow up.