𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴇsᴛ| ➕83

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Zak began to tear up after what he just saw inside the box... Everyone saw Zak was shaking so much and his tears were visible on the floor. They knew that what he had seen was something very serious and important so Velvet went closer to Zak and tapped his shoulder.

But as soon as he did Zak throw the thing at the wall and started running away sobbing and screaming really hard. Everyone was curious but at the moment Velvet picked it up he was in shock and can't blame Zak for his reaction. 

Velvet also teared up and went to punch the wall and started cursing Darryl telling him how much of an asshole, a bitch, bastard and a selfish jerk. Everyone never saw the two react this way and Ant went to Velvet asking him what was wrong but he just went silent and at that moment Velvet just raise his left arm up letting them see that it was a positive pregnancy test.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Authors Note

How in the fuck are you ppl got curious and asked me what was inside that gift. When clearly it was already fucking obious at part 79! were- 

you know what... I think for a sudden moment and yeah Bad never said what's in the box, but it's already damn obvious when Bad was having another CHILD!!! 

For those ppl who guessed it right, Ill congratulate you for listening carefully at my story *claps*

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everyone was surprised and went completely silent, letting all their emotion out but... what do they want to feel anyway? Knowing it wasn't just Darryl who got killed but also his unborn baby. Some of them went in rage, Others were crying hard and Darryl's brother, including his father, was having so many mixed emotions but the most emotion they feel is pure disappointment.

Xian - why Darryl.. just why..

Chris - you didn't just killed yourself but also your child... I am so disappointed in you Darryl...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* • 

•<Meanwhile with Zak>•

Zak rushes up to his office as he locks himself in and starts smashing everything he sees. He flips the table, throws the chairs at his window and even screams while he destroys everything. But can you blame him for acting this way? knowing it's not just the one you love who was gone but knowing your unborn child was also gone and Darryl never told him until now.

Zak - YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

*smash painting*

Zak - YOU SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT!!!

*smashes lamp*

Zak - YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!!!

*punches the walls*

Zak - WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!! 

Zak stopped punching the walls when his hand started bleeding and dripping from the floor, he fell down to his knees crying so hard while he kept calling out Darryl's name of how selfish he really was for doing such a ridiculous plan that not only caused his life but also their baby.