𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |2ɴᴅ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ| 🥀58

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

It was now noon and Darryl was at the front garden sitting at the patio having a nice honey rose tea. 3 maids and 2 butlers were serving him some snacks and pouring his tea. He wanted to have a break after finishing all the work which he was glad he had experience doing it, because he has his own restaurant as well.

As Darryl was relaxing and sipping his tea Victor came walking right in sitting in the opposite direction at Xian. Darryl didn't even care while he was there or not as long as they were not a threat to him or bad mouthing his brother then Darryl put the cup down and gave Victor a smile.

Darryl - hello uncle Victor, pleasant seeing you this fine afternoon

Victor - leave us be

Maids & Butlers - Yes Sir Victor

Darryl watches as the Maids and Butlers leave them alone. Darryl coulndt help but to be alert because after the whole breakfast fiasco Victor has been keeping a close eye on him and he seems to figure out that he was the one who traumatized Niki. Victor grabs a macaron from the trey, not bothering to speak anything and that made Darryl very annoyed and sweat nervously.

Darryl - so uncle... What's your business here?

Victor still has not responded and he just keeps eating the snacks that have been prepared. Now that made Darryl really pissed so he just stay calm and trying not to get suspicious but of course Darryl still cant help it since Victor just invited himself in, asking the employees to leave and not bother to tell anything.

Darryl - are you gonna talk or just keep being pathetic...

Victor stops eating and looks at Darryl with no expression at all. Darryl's pupil started shaking and that made Victor well aware that he was obviously getting uncomfortable but he still proceeded to eat casually. Then at that point Darryl coulndt handle the silence so he just slammed the wooden table and demanded an answer from Victor. Victor saw him with rage so he sighs and starts talking to him.

Victor - you coulndt wait till i finish eating Darryl?

Darryl went dead silent after hearing his name... Darryl wanted to say something but he didn't know where to start. He has many question filled up in his mind and have mix emotion but decided to remind calm and sits back down giving him a death stare. Victor notice Darryl having that look yet his still calm but he knew for a fact he might kill him at anytime so he just given him a answer.

Victor - your death stare is giving me a hint that you wanted answers right?

Darryl - never thought i will find someone in the family who actually has a sense of mind...

Victor - Look Darryl, as naive as it looks. The way you just casually threatened Niki and cut someone gives out a little...

Darryl - and your point is?

Victor - just be glad it's only me who found out, if it was either Lyle, Helen, Carol or your Grandfather, things will get bad and not the type of bad that is good