𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴡᴀʀᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ| 💕52

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

It was now 8:00 am in the morning and so far Darryl was snuggling in Zak arms that he nearly didn't even notice what was about to happen in the next few minutes. Darryl started opening his eyes and looking around in his surroundings, he began to get confused why everything is not familiar to him so he began to sit up a bit and rub his eyes.

Darryl - *yawns* wait.. this isn't my room?- *screams*

Darryl looks to his right and himself that he saw Zak basically naked and so he is. Darryl started panicking but his aching ass suddenly made him remember last night's event. He started panicking once again which made him fall at the bed making a loud thud which woke up Zak. Zak looks around seeing his beloved at the ground which he started laughing at.

Darryl blushed in embarrassment then he throws a pillow at him telling him how much of a jerk he was for doing stuff at him last night, Zak gets up and pick Darryl up bridal style then kisses his forehead telling Darryl how was he even a jerk if he's the one who gave him consent and beg him to go faster.

Darryl - I... I... *blushed hard*

Darryl covered his face knowing Zak was right but still didn't want to admit it, Zak saw how cute Darryl was being in denial and how he misses his sweet face and happy knowing Darryl has accepted his feelings or whether he accepts it or not Zak already locked his love for him.

Zak - come on love, let's get you dressed up alright?

Darryl - *noded* j..jerk..

Zak pov - so adorable *smiles*

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

The two was at the dining room kitchen where the maids have prepared breakfast for the two, Darryl who was happily talking to some of the maids because he and the maids recognises each other. The maids told Darryl how they missed him because he was the only person who treated them with total respect unlike some witch who kept bossing and abusing them... Darryl felt so terrible that they have to gone threw Coline horrible commands and apologises to them for leaving but they understand because they knew Zak was a screw up.

Zak, who heard that, yelled "Hey!" But they just laugh how that was all true, Zak sits down because he was embarrassed by what they say and the head butler brings out their food and tells them to enjoy their meal. Darryl happily thanked the head butler and told him he misses him as well of course the head butler was more delighted knowing the old Master Darryl had finally returned.

Head Butler - so i was right when i bump into you that day

Darryl - *bites sandwich* hmm?

Head Butler - well when i saw your son i knew he look kinda like Master Zak and when i heard your voice i know for a doubt it was you

Darryl - ooooh, now I remember! i'm surprised you recognize me all this years i been trying to hide low key

Head Butler - you don't know how much Master Zak has been looking for you all these years...