𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ɢʀᴀᴠᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴋᴇʏ| 🗝️48

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

As Chris ended her story everyone was indeed surprised... who would have thought that the family Noveschosch was one of the richest, high class families there is but the fact the Halo family just ruined their existence many people did not know the whole truth about the dark secret they have been keeping. Darryl was crying after what he heard... He has mixed emotions when hearing that story.

Darryl felt rage, sadness and anger towards his Dad. Darryl looked at his Dad with anger in his eyes then yelled at him that none of this wouldn't have happened if he listened to his grandfather and his mother would still be alive. Chris knew that would be the first to come out of his son's mouth but he deeply regretted it so much that in the end his last words for his parents was the word "I Hate You".

Chris - I know what I did was terrible but... I loved your mother deeply...

Sharon - it's kinda true Darryl plus... your mother was the one who targeted your father first..

Clay - they both ended up falling in love just like you and Zak

Lance - but in all fairness, The Halo family is to blame... So please Darryl... don't get upset with your Dad, he tries everything to protect both you and Xian.

Darryl knew they were right, It wasn't even his Dad's fault at the beginning but he surely knows that he needs to avenge his family Clan and his mother. Darryl was still crying but Chris just went to hug him telling his son he was sorry but Darryl shook his head no and said to his Dad that he should be the one sorry because he blamed him for his mother's death but in reality it was his great grandfather's doing.

All of them were in relief then suddenly someone just burst the door open and everyone yelled in surprise.

Eret - OH MY GOD IT REALLY IS YOU CHRIS!!!

Chris - wait.. Eret?!!

Karl & George - DAD?!!

Eret rush in and went hugging his best buddy crying and yelling at the same time to why the fuck he never told him he was alive the whole time and gave them so much troble to finding his son Darryl the locket ans key. Chris smiled and pat's Erick's back telling him he was sorry then, a sudden flash struck Chris and suddenly remembered that he was the one who hid the key.

Chris - I KNOW WHERE THE KEY IS!!!

Lance - wait you do?

Chris - duh! I was the one who hid it!

Darryl - that's great! Where is it?

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Everyone - IN YOUR GRAVE!!!

Chris - yup! *proud smile*

As Chris was driving the Van he then started explaining to everyone that when he faked his death he actually buried the key inside his grave because that's the last place the Halo family would have looked. Everyone was in so much confusion, mostly Lance and Darryl. After that Darryl started asking his Dad how it was even possible for him to fake his own death, hide the key and lose his memory. Chris now remembers he forgot to tell that story so he laughs awkwardly and apologizes to everyone.