𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2 |ʙᴀʙʏ sᴀᴘᴘʏ| 🍼 19

Story Title:

The CEO is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

It was now 7:45 pm at night, it mostly took the them about 9 hours and 30 minutes, Everyone was exhausted from the flight and Darryl felt so much air sickness because of his unborn baby, it also made him very moody during the plane trip, so you can tell Hiro has the worst experience flying with Darryl.

All of them finally went to the waiting ile and Hiro was complaining all the way there because of how extremely moody Darryl was and complaining about every single shit he was doing. Darryl apologizes to his best friend for the trouble he caused and still Hiro pouts and looks away leaving Darryl feel guilty.

Darryl - I'm sorry!!! please forgive me!

Hiro - no!

Nick - geez glad we were not seated with Darryl...

Clay - y...yeah i don't wanna deal with our leader's mood... he was crazy back there i even put a paper bag in my head to try not getting recognized by him...

Both Clay and Nick sigh in disappointment and just continue on walking outside the airport. Once they arrived outside they saw a girl who has black hair and a flower crown over her head that seems mostly covering her eyes. She has a banner saying Hiro and Hiro quickly went up to her and gave her a big hug.

Darryl and the others follow Hiro and the girl suddenly starts welcoming them to her state and starts introducing herself.

Sharon - Hello! My name is Sharon and I'm Hiro's online friend! 

Darryl - oh i heard about you, mostly because Hiro keep shouting each time you guys loose *giggles*

Sharon - y..yeah...

Clay - I also heard your an artist, I checked your works and I must say they are incredible! 

Sharon - aww thank you! I'm really dedicated to my work and hope I can kill my brother for backstabbing me...

Nick - damn... I like her already. 

Hiro started explaining to Darryl that he mostly told her about their organization because she has told him everything from her life and also relates to the Halo family. Everyone was stund knowing this girl also has suffered from the lies the Halo family did.

Darryl - if you don't mind me asking... What did they do?

Sharon - those people are assholes! They promised me that if i get company's shareholder from the HighTex company and give them their intel, they will help me get what I want, bad sadly...

Darryl - they lie didn't they?

Sharon - y..yeah... I was a horrible person and I betrayed the company's trust... but after all I have done, the Notfound family still forgave me.

Hiro - wow... i can't believe they forgive you that easy..

Sharon - well because they know the Halo family doesn't play fair and told me I was just manipulated by them, so they still offer me to work for them and continue my own work of being an artist.

Darryl who heard every single intel she had said made him realize that striking too early was really a bad idea because they had more ways of getting rid of people and that made him filled with so much fear and unsure if he can even win this battle.