𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴛᴏʀᴍᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴀsᴛ| 🏹46

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Chris - well... i'll start for the very beginning from our family history during the 1800's...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Chris family aka the Noveschosch was the original Top high class family in the world but... all of that was now history because of the Halo family... During 90 years ago back at 1880, both family that is the Halo and Noveschosch is known for their best partnership and cooking skills. The two families or most likely their great great grandfather's offer a contract that they forever be business partners and consider as both families are close to be friends.

But all that changed ever since that accident... in 1905 there was an accident at the Noveschosch mansion. It was midnight yet the servants yelled there was an attack and the mansion was on fire, spreading like wildfires. Chris' family who was in panic rush to get out of the mansion but... to their surprise someone has locked all the entrance. The windows, door, crawlspace and even the secret entrance.

The whole family was shock knowing how did all the entrance get block even the secret passage way which no one knew except the entire Noveschosch family. Then Chris' grandfather knew it was no other than their neighboring business partner that are the Halo clan. The entire family was begging to be released at the burning mansion and when one of the family broke the window they saw the 2nd generation Master of the Halo family smiling devilishly as they were enjoying seeing the entire Halo family wiped out from existence.

(N for Noveschosch and H for the Halo family. You guys can just imagine the characters cause i ran out of names to put - >- )

??? N - WHAT ARE YOU ALL STANDING THEIR FOR!!! HELP US!!!

??? H - No can do old friend... why would we risk our life to save your pathetic family if... we can all just kill you, get all your assets and be the number 1 richest family in the entire world!!!

??? N 2 - YOU DEMONS!!! WE ALL TRUSTED YOU!!!

??? N 5 - WE GAVE OUR TRUST AND YOU ALL JUST BACKSTAB US?!!

The Master or the Halo family laughs maniacly and so did the entire Halo family telling them how stupid they are to actually believe they were their companion but in reality... from the very start is they all have been manipulating the family... plotting all of their deaths so they can get all their treasures and titled. As the Halo family watch the burning mansion collapse they can see some of the family burn to death, screaming in pain and begging for help which amuses them so much.

The Master of the Halo family explained to them that the contract they signed was a hand out, aka they switched the partnership contract to a will. That once every Noveschosch family perishes, the entire Halo family can have their treasures. All of the Noveschosch family think they were all fools... foolish enough to trust the family that they thought would be their friend... yet they should have expect that the ones that are close to you are the ones who has a closer target to backstab you.