𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs| ⁉️84

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Sam, Catty and Fundy rushed back inside the mansion and went up to Zak's office. In that moment everything was silent and they feared the worst... Catty tried to open the door but was locked then Fundy tried to call out Zak's name but he couldn't hear any response soon enough all three of them bang the door in hopes of getting any single response from Zak.

But still none... Then Fundy heard a clicking sound which he figured Zak was loading a gun. He quickly yelled at Sam to bust the door open which he nodded and quickly kicked the door and to their shock. 

Zak was pointing the gun that Darryl gift him and pointed it at his head ready to aim. Then Fundy quickly rushed up to Zak. Pinning him down causing him to shoot the roof instead of his head. 

Fundy - ZAK! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!

Catty - WHAT ARE YOU THINKING POINTING A LOADED GUN IN YOUR HEAD!

Zak - LET ME GO!!! I WANNA JOIN DARRYL!! PLEASE JUST LET ME BE WITH HIM!

Fundy started slapping Zak really hard causing them both to tear up. Fundy then yelled at Zak telling him that he was still a dumbass and a complete bitch for daring to take his own life.

Zak - I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT DARRYL!!!

Fundy - THEN WHAT ABOUT SAPPY AND LUKE HUH?? 

Zak - . . .

Catty - Fundy is right Zak... are you just gonna leave both of your sons?... 

Sam - Zak... for Darryl's wishes.. please... don't make the same mistake as him..

Zak was speechless but the way that he cried, They knew his response and regretted his action. Soon enough the four of them heard Luke's voice so they all looked at their back seeing Luke holding Purple's hand.

Purple - Luke wanted to see you Zak... 

Zak - Luke..

Luke - D..Dad.. are y..you also gonna leave me and S..Sappy... *cries*

Zak - no! I promise you... I won't ever leave you guys...

Luke started running up to his Dad and began hugging him tight. Everyone heard the loud gun shot and rushed to Zak's and then asked Sam what happened. Sam began explaining to everyone that Zak was planning to take his own life.

Lance was shocked and nearly had a heart attack after hearing what Zak's intention was. Lance began asking his son why in the hell is he thinking such a dumb act yet he already knew why but still coundt believe he would actually do it. Instead of scolding his son he rushed to his son and grandson, hugging them both with tears.

Sam (whisper) - he needs to know about this...

Fundy (whisper) - yeah he does...

Catty went up to Nick and started whispering something. Nick nodded and he will deal with that problem right away then Punz seems to have noticed that the four of them are acting so suspicious so he started speaking out loud asking the four that ever since Darryl passed away they have been keeping a lot of things.

The four of them went silent but Sam told Nick to go and he will handle the situation. Nick nodded and just went out of the room but Dave and Wilbur blocked the door giving him a death stare.