𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴍʏ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴛ| 🍷79

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Zak - Fuck...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

•<Back at the building>•

Xian attacks his uncle and chops off his full left arm. He started screaming in pain and screamed out his Dad's name for help. The old Master was at his office watching the whole thing and felt so disappointed knowing his two sons were indeed useless. He had hope for his second eldest child yet he chose the enemy side.

He sighs in disappointment and opens the speaker and starts ordering security and Jake to stop the fight. Once they heard it everyone stopped and so did the Badlands and just started listening to the old bastard's words.

Old Master - this fight is getting boring and you did a huge damage to one of my best branches... *sigh* Why don't we take a break shall we?

Darryl - BREAK MY ASS!!! 

Nick - dude chill!!! I need you to calm down or else this will hurt even more!!

Darryl - tsk..

Old Master - This week is my Grand daughter-in-laws birthday. That his husband has planned this for her and by seeing this ridiculous fight... you really have injured my two sons badly so... Why not we let you guys go for now and you will do the same? is that good my two Grandson?

Xian - LIKE HELL WILL LISTEN TO YOUR BULLSHIT!

Old Master - I know you won't refuse because I have a way to convince people...

The Old Master pushed a button causing the entire entrance and window at the building to close and the old master spoke again telling Darryl if he didn't agree that he planned to blow everyone inside the building.

Gael - Dad cant be fucking serious..

Xian - what do you think? uncle...

Gael - SHIT!!

The old Master announced to Darryl if he ever wanted to save his friends he should tell every Badland member that is inside the building to drop their weapons so he won't have to blow it up. Darryl was in so much rage yet.. he can't let his friends and others get killed for his own selfishness so he called Xian in his earpiece and told that old Bastard that he accepted.

Xian said he understood and he started yelling to the old bastard that Darryl agree to his terms and condition. The old Master smiled and push the button again letting all the exit and windows to open up and once it was all safe the old master has one final thing to say.

Old Master - oh and, im inviting you to my grand daughter-in-laws birthday, Be their or say goodbye to your friend Zelk

Once he stated his message he left his office and ordered Jake to return back at once. Jake nodded to the old Master and called all his troops to back up and helped Sir Lyle and Sir Gael. Once they all successful help the two get in the Limo all of them left leaving the Badlands member behind.