𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 |ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ| 🗡️ 14

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Darryl - we are so dead guys...

Everyone was surrounding them and was ready to fire. The Family Minecraft was known to be full of bloodshit that if anyone dare trespass in their property they better start praying to god if they will let in, in heaven.

Main Guard - kill them!-

Clay - WAIT!

Everyone heard a familiar voice and saw Clay who was running to them and told every guard to lower their guns down.

Clay - lower your guns this instant!!!

Every guard - Yes President Clay!!!

Velvet, Darryl & Nick - PRESIDENT?!!

Clay sighs in relief knowing he made it in time, he went to his friends and started hugging them tight but they were still field with questions mostly Nick to why he knows the Minecraft family.

Clay has an awkward laugh and rub the back of his head telling them they will explain everything while they go to his uncle Philza's office. Nick yelles uncle at Clay but he just told them to follow him.

They all nodded and a guard escorted them inside the mansion, as they were walking Clay explained that his mother and Philza are actually siblings and the reason why he kept this from them mostly Nick is because it's in the family contract to never reveal relatives in case someone threatened the family.

They were surprised but do agree because the Minecraft family are mostly trained assassins that they mostly have enemies and want them all dead. Nick hugged his best friend Clay saying that it still wasn't fair for him to keep this hidden.

Nick - Thats mean of you Dreamy~

Clay - hey you know the rules. No using our code names in public, Sapnap~

If you guys are wondering why they have code names it is because Clay suggests by using code names they will protect their identity and so no one can track each other when the others are in danger.

Everyone has created their code name, Darryl name himself Badboyhalo, Nick name himself Sapnap, Clay name himself Dream, Ant name himself kitty, Velvet name himself cake and Hiro name himself Lunatic or Luna for short.

The organization is named Badlands and Darryl plans to expand it because with such little people they won't win against the Halo family.

As they all started heading to the hallway Darryl could not notice to look around like he was sensing some danger up ahead. Darryl made a move creating a bit of distraction that made his friends look at him then Darryl made a hand signal telling them trouble nearby.

They all saw his hand signal and immediately took conscious and not trusting any staff or guards. The butler told them that they arrived at Dave's office and Clay thanked him.