𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2 |ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2| ✅30

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Darryl called an emergency meeting to everyone telling them to return back to the house as urgently as possible, everyone got the message and they all rushed down to the house as quickly as possible. Darryl was sitting in the kitchen and everyone joined him.

Sharon - what's with the urgent meeting Darryl?

Ichika - yeah, is it something serious?

Darryl - i'm afraid so... Clay, Ichika and Nick... we need to return back to the US as fast as possible...

Everyone - WHAT!

Everyone was shocked by what Darryl had said. Nick started out complaining to Darryl they have to go back to the US if they still have 2 more years left. Darryl sighs and tells his team that the Halo family has discovered his existence.

All of them went silent and was in disbelief how the hell they have found out about Darryl when clearly they been using their fake ID's and everything, George slams the table and ask if this was some joke but Darryl shook his head no saying it was already confirm by Ant, Dave and Velvet that they were looking for him. Karl asked how was that even possible unless..

Darryl - yes your right Karl... someone has ratted me out...

Ichika - h..how.. clearly that is beyond ridiculous! all of us are loyal and no one would ever-

Darryl - even if we kill that person who betrayed us it's literally too late! That person told them about my existence and they know I'm in England.. and the only option left is.. go back to the US and start our plan whether we have the sealed or not..

Everyone was in total sadness and rage knowing how that person could betray their beloved Darryl. Darryl sighs and tells everyone that they will go this Friday and will never come back. George, Karl, Sharon, Adam and Alex were shocked by that news and felt their heart break.

George - *sigh* well.. we can't do anything about it...

Alex - George! Are you listening to what you're saying?!!

Karl - yeah! aren't you worried-

George - im not worried because im coming with them *smiles*

Sharon - are you for real!

Adam - hmm.. i'm down with George's plan

Alex - you know what guys im joining them too since my only family is Ichika here *laughs*

Ichika - Thank you Alex...

Darryl - guys are you sure...

George - well didn't we join the Badlands?

Adam - that is true, who ever joins the organization sticks with it if not they die

Sharon and Karl think for a moment and they are right, The two join the Badlands at their own will and the rules does state no one is allowed to leave so with that the two also agree they will come to the US with Darryl and help take revenge for him. Darryl heard those words and knew, with them by his side... He sure will succeed in avenging his parents.