𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ғᴜᴇᴅ| 💢60

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Darryl, Clay, Wilbur, Dave and Jef were deeply annoyed by Eryn's scream... Jef can't make him shut up because he was also tied up and he still questions why he was kidnapped.

Jef - PLEASE MAKE THIS GUY SHUT UP!

Wilbur - Darryl please... I will literally drive us off a cliff if he can't shut up...

Darryl - ugh... fine..

Darryl goes for the glove box at the van to get some tape. Once he had the red tape he went to the back and sealed his mouth shut and that made everyone relieved. When it was finally quite Wilbur hurry to drive home so he can get out of the tacky outfit.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Once they all arrive home Dave bust the door open and Darryl coulndt care less because he was planning to move anyway. Ichika got a bit surprised why the hell they brought two strangers home so Clay gladly explained to the other what happened earlier and to their surprise why the original plan was changed.

The three told them to not question them because they were just following Darryl's orders. Darryl stated his demand that he was doing this all for his brother and that he already completely traumatized two people and he got some necessary data anyway.

Karl - so... why are they here again?

Darryl - i'll tell you guys later once everyone is here

Everyone got a bit confused but they just agreed because this organization is weird for them enough and Darryl is a one scary being.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

•<Little Duckling Daycare>•

Mae - alright kids! Who's bidding for this caterpillar poppet?

Sarah - ME! I BET 21 GOLD STAR!!!

Mae - alright, going once, going twice... and sold to Sarah!

Sarah - yeay!

Mae - alright next is a MSCG Grenade which stands for Mae's Special Chaotic Grenade!! and i already know who wants it, Sappy are you bidding?

Baby Sappy - Yes please!

Mae - alright, how much are you bidding?

Baby Sappy - well since no one is bidding i'll bid it for 7 stars!

Mae - ok, going once... going twice and sold to Sappy

Baby Sappy - yes!

Baby Luke - honestly... who the hell let a teacher auction a real grenade to a 4 year old...

The teacher gave the bidding to everyone because this was the monthly auction for the school. So far a lot of students bid on toys and combat books and after the auction was done the bell rings and every kid rushes to get out of classes and show their parents their new auction items they bid.