𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2 |ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟ ᴘᴀsᴛ| 💭25

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Darryl - WHAT!!! YOU FREAKING LOST THE BID BECAUSE HE WAS CUTE!!!

Nick - l..look D..Darryl it's not what you think!!!

Alex - sure... buying me and pretending you didn't lose to the Notfound family is a great excuse and totally not noticable...

Nick - damn~ i love the way you talk pretty boy~

Alex - *blushed* s...shut up! I do not belong to anyone!

Darryl - oh my goodness... I already lost my mother's locker and now I have to deal with this!!!

Nick gulps in fear knowing he really fucked up this time but same time he dindt regreat it, Nick looks at Darryl again and yelp in suprised because Darryl has murdering intension from Nick so he then started scolding Nick of how stupid he was for giving up the one and only opportunity into finally solving his mother's mystery.

Nick - Look Darryl im sorry... i still have another reason why i want him... you know I-

Darryl - *raised hand* stop... I need you to stop... Clay, Adam, Ichika.. leave us be..

Adam - sure thing...

Ichika (whisper) - geez i hope they will be alright

Clay (whisper) - from Darryl's expression... i think not...

The three of them nodded and started heading out, Alex also tried to walk away but Darryl threw a knife close to him and it hitted the tree... Alex stopped and was shivering in fear knowing he got stumble by some not so ordinary people. Darryl told Alex to stay with a deep voice so Alex just did what he said because he saw his dangerous expression and was looking like a real devil.

Darryl started yelling at Nick for giving up the one chance into finally succeeding one of his accomplishments, Darryl explained that he has a reason why they move to England and not because of his heartbreak with Zak.

Nick asked what was so important for Darryl to be here then Darryl just told Nick that wasn't his business and told him to not raise his voice up. Nick then apologises to Darryl for his stupidity then Darryl just sighs in disappointment... he then takes a closer look at Alex observing him and he starts calling him to get closer. Alex with no hesitation went close to Darryl and Alex who still had an angry, crying and scared expression towards the small brunette.

Darryl - Nick.. for once in your life you bought something so useless that i don't have the words to describe it...

Alex - *shock* w...what...

Nick - D..Darryl that's kinda mean-

Darryl - ehem.. I'm not done talking Nick.. you Alex right? Just so you know, you're only safe here because my friend here has a low thinking strategy and the fact that the key is more useful than you... i think even if you ran off, no one would even care whether you live out on the street or not...