𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴡᴀʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ| 💣75

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

It has been 3 weeks since Austine passin and this has really affected both family members and both families have declared war. A war that will decide who shall live and claim the other's property and most likely which family will have the victory: either the Halo clan or the Noveschosch clan or just let fate decide.

Darryl & Victor II - War has begun...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Sunday, 3:pm at noon in the Minecraft Household

After Xian's second father passed away his personality have changes a little. No more weak little Xian. But he is now living up to the Noveschosch clan to protect the ones you love and getting vengeance for those who cause trouble for their family. After Xian had a little talk with his big brother, Xian requested Darryl that he wanted to be the one to kill their grandfather because he wanted to make his death slow and very much painful.

Darryl thought of his words for a whole 3 days and finally came to an agreement because the look on his little brother's eyes has the sign of vengeance which he also has. Jef was a bit worried for Xian but of course he needed to be supported of his lover's action and he will make sure he will train harder as well in order to protect Xian.

After the twins finally agreed to their words Darryl suggested he will be the one training Xian if he wanted to gain stronger fast. Zak, Ichika and Ant got worried and told Xian that his brother is a good coach but his way of teaching is harsher than it looks. The other teams agree that Nick told Xian that at first he thought the training will be easy considering Darryl's innocent face but.

As soon as it starts it really affects his sanity both physically and mentally. Chris also agrees because he knows for sure that his eldest son has his reference and Xian has Maria yet Xian keeps debating telling his Dad and his brother he will take any chances in order to finally kill that old bastard.

Darryl - *sigh* alright fine...

Clay - what!! Darryl you can't be serious-

Darryl - I made up my mind... besides... uncle Victor already told me that the Halo clan is preparing for war and we need all the strength we can get... Does everyone understand?

Everyone - Yes Darryl!!!

Darryl - good... Xian be prepared this afternoon and dont think ill be easy on you because i am your brother...

Xian - understood...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

A few hours have passed and Xian was on the ground covered in dirt sweating so much from the extreme training his brother did. Everyone has watched Xian's outcome and he was improving just a little but Darryl really doesn't go easy on anyone. As soon as Xian got up Darryl quickly attacked him by kicking his stomach causing him to hit his back at the three with so much pain.