𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ɴᴇᴡ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ᴏʀ ᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜ| 🍀87

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Artist who made that image above: Yembubbletea

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was now the next day and Zak started calling every Badland member, even their parents, to come along to his house to discuss the main issue about Darryl's untold secrets.

Once everyone got the message. All of them went rushing to the Ahmed Family mansion and once everyone had arrived. They all proceeded to go inside the large meeting room and started sitting down.

Jef - what's with this urgent matter Zak?

Estella - yeah, i mean.. we heard the message but what are you implying about?

Zak - guys don't you think this is a little weird and suspicious to you all?

Eret - what is, exactly?

Zak - Darryl died saving us yet he has many untold secrets that he never talks about...

Victor - well.. maybe because his death was unexpected?

Xian - hmm.. i do agree on Zak. It was unexpected but my brother had so many opportunities to tell us. He is one mysterious being yet he should know how to trust us...

Ant - now that you think about it you're right... Me and Ichika have known him for our entire life and we basically grew up together yet... he never kept anything from us but he sure does trust these strangers...

Everyone does agree on that and gaze their eyes on Sam, Catty and Fundy. The three of them knew this was gonna happen knowing ??? and ??? already predicted it ever since Catty gave it away. She sighed and just told everyone that Darryl has a reason for everything and the fact he told us a few of his secrets that he's not planning to keep forever, there wasn't a right time to tell them.

Chris was right knowing in the past he hid a lot of stuff from his friends but knowing they trust him enough to still be his friends is good enough to tell them everything but in this case. His eldest son is gone and left so many untold truth and the fact their is this saying about a ticking time bomb makes him very confuse.

Chris began asking Helen, Estella, Xian, Eryn, Niki, Boomer, Hannah and Ranboo that have been living at the Halo mansion for years and so far none of them knew about this ticking time bomb yet only Hannah and Ranboo seems to know. Chris ask the two to tell them more about this so called bomb and the two apologises knowing they still dont know what it means because Daniel who is their personal security guard just told them about this.

Since they dont know anything about this bomb they asked the two why this Daniel guy suddenly just helped the two. The two of them went nervous knowing Daniel asked them a favor never to mention he was a friend of Jake because things might go down hill. Yet this was their family and friends who are asking them a favor so are they really gonna help a stranger out more than a family.

Xian - what's wrong you two?

Hannah - i..it's just that... ummm..

Zak - he asked you to keep a secret right?