𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ| 🍂36

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

As Sappy was walking around the campus he kinda got a little lost and scared because he was all alone, then there was a little boy who was picking up rocks suddenly saw a person with raven hair and tan skin and looked like he was lost so what he did he gladly approach him and asked if he was ok.

??? - are you ok? Why aren't you at class?

Baby Sappy - i..i'm kinda lost and i'm usually new here...

??? - oh, can you tell me what class are you?

Baby Sappy - sure... My Papa said my room is Dahlia...

??? - that's awesome! i'm in room Dahlia too which means you must be our new classmate!

Baby Sappy - oh...

Baby Luke - you can call me Luke! And what's your name?

Baby Sappy - my name is Sappy...

Baby Luke - nice name, kinda reminds me of a panda

Baby Sappy - *smiles* thank you, my Papa said my uncle Nick gave me that name..

Baby Luke - well your family must be great! unlike mine...

Baby Sappy - huh? What's wrong with your family?

Baby Luke - my mother doesn't really like me so are both of my family clan... but my Dad... I love him because he's the only person who actually takes care of me and shows me love...

Baby Sappy - well your papa sounds like a wonderful person... just like mine, but mine is way over protective and self caution for me every time

Baby Luke - well that's just mean your papa loved you very much *smiles*

Sappy normally doesn't like other people except for his family but this kid standing in front of him with a weird smile, he couldn't help but to like him and he suddenly gave him a hug, Luke never experience getting hug before except for his Dad so he felt a little warm and happy that he found himself a true friend.

The second bell rang meaning the students who had an activity outside needed to get back inside for their homeroom work so Luke grabbed Sappy's hand and the two went rushing back inside. Luke and Sappy went to the glass elevator then Luke said floor 3 once he told the floor the elevator automatically went to floor 3 and the two of them arrived at their classroom just in time.

Mae - Luke! what took you so long... you're 5 minutes late..

Baby Luke - s..sorry teacher.. but this student was lost and he was the new student!

Mae - oh! Well, I welcome you to the Dahlia room. What is your name, young man?

Baby Sappy - m..my name is Sappy... and i just moved here a few weeks ago..

Mae - well i hope you enjoy your stay at the US *smiles*

Baby Sappy - *smiles* Thank you teacher!