𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2 |ʙᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ| 🍾16

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

•<A new chapter begins>•

Moving out to forget the love i once thought it was true...

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

A few months had passed and it was one month away from Darryl and Zak's wedding. Their friends started to plan their bachelorette party which Ant plans on Darryl's part and Velvet plans on Zak's part because those two already were married when they both started out college and have experience on planning a bachelorette party.

Ant gets out of his Limo and quickly goes into Darryl's apartment seeing his friends Hiro, Clay, and Nick, while on Zak's group was with Dave, Jake, Fin and Wilbur.

Nick - Yo Ant! did you get the vail for our brides to be!!!

Ant - sure did!

Darryl - is the vail really necessary?!! im wearing a suit and now a vail?!!

Clay - dude every bride needs it at the bachelor party!

Darryl - I still hate the fact that I'm the bride...

Hiro - well Zak did propose and your short so-

Darryl - I hate you sometimes Hiro..

Everyone started laughing and then Ant grabbed the vail and put it on Darryl's head and Clay started taking selfies for the new bride.

Darryl was a bit annoyed by the party they had planned, mostly Ant but since it is his night he might as well enjoy it before the drama starts, Darryl gets up then jumps on the table and he just started yelling.

Darryl - ALRIGHT GUYS! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Everyone - HECK YEAH!

Hiro - That's my best friend!

Nick - were going to a strip club first!

Darryl - NOOOO!

✧ ‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ 💮 ☽༓・˚⁺‧͙ ✧

Everyone started rushing out of the apartment and into Ant's limo. He told his driver all the destinations they wanted to go and the driver happily took Master Ant and his friends wherever they want.

The first destination was a street fight which Darryl enjoys beating up people for fun. Darryl hops into the ring still with his vails on. The audience and fighters started laughing seeing the small brunette and picking this place as a bachelor place.

His opponent started mocking him to leave the place before he ruined his pretty place before his wedding. Darryl started laughing saying that might be the opposite.

His opponent got pissed so he suddenly attacked him, Darryl smirks and he went up and managed to beat the hell out of that guy in just a minute. His friends and the crowd cheer for him and declare victory for Darryl.

Darryl grabbed home the winning belt and Clay took a picture and sended to his big brother Dave. Dave who was at a club with Wilbur who was beside him laughs hard seeing the image that their dear cousin sent, Then Zak goes over to the both of them and takes a little pick on the image and he got a bit frightened seeing the image that Clay sent.