𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2 |ᴜɴᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ| 💘18

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

Have fun reading this chapter my lovely viewers :D

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Darryl - I'm moving to England guys...

Everyone - WHAT!!!!

Everyone just gasped and was surprised at Darryl's response. Dave was not ok with that answer because he reminded Darryl that their plan to strike was to happen  in about a month.

Darryl knew that but he told them he wasn't in good condition to prepare to battle and if they plan to strike in a few months he will go weaker because of the baby. Dave went silent and knew what his friend said was true.

How can they strike when their leader is weak... Jake raised his voice saying he agrees with Darryl's plan because if he stays in the US he will just get too emotional from what had happened and if everyone knows Darryl has a baby then they will use that advantage to threaten Darryl's life.

Everybody else agrees... it's way too risky for their friend to even cooperate in this mission. Not in that health and situation. But they still were in denial, mostly they had been planning this over the past year.

Darryl - i know you are all upset but... we all know our group is still small, we still need more people.

Ant - I don't know about you guys but I agree on Darryl's choice.

Velvet - I have to agree on that... plus, we also need a coder to hack into their security vault.

Jake - Guys we are focusing on this long term project but we should be focusing on our friends health. We can take action once we settle this situation.

Hiro - I agree with Hiro, Darryl and his baby is our number one priority and being his friend and our Leader, We should respect his decision. 

Nick - *smiles* Well then, if he's planning to move to England then so am i.

Darryl - Wait what?! Are you serious Nick!

Nick - of course! I mean, who else will deliver your baby without no one suspecting anything?

Clay - well in that case if his going, than i'll also will join *smiles*

Ant - but Clay.. what about your job, your mom and baby brother?

Clay - dont worry, mom will understand plus, we're not actually permanently moving to England right? *giggles*

Darryl started crying from those sweet words his friends had spoken, He began thanking them all for understanding his situation and all of them smiled and went on hugging Darryl.

Darryl then started explaining he will just go to England in 5 years and after those 5 years he will return back to the US to finish what he discontinued and gain his title back.

Everyone nodded in agreement and so far Darryl's friends that will come along with him are Hiro, Clay and Nick. Dave needs to stay in the US because he is now the Master of his family and needs to take care of  Tommy. Ant and Velvet need to stay also because they are the new Master of the family and their work is overdue.