𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟᴏ ʜᴏᴜsᴇʜᴏʟᴅ| 🏘️57

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

It was a bright sunny morning. Darryl was walking along the hallway of the Halo mansion trying to familiarize the rooms, entrance, and most importantly the cameras. He was really cautious trying not to get any suspicion from the staff or if they even care. Last night wasn't really a pleasant evening for Darryl since he was treated... very poorly by Xian's own staff.

When Darryl entered inside the house and in to his brother's bedroom he was indeed surprised how his room was so small and yet little stuff like his bed old bedroom apartment looks way nicer than Xian and Darryl coulndt shake of the feeling that his little brother was indeed mistreated unfairly even if his the new master of the family but he ask himself why was he treated this way.

When a butler entered Xian's room last night Darryl flinched and got nervous when a staff member was in the room that he didn't know what to say or do because he was scared if he screwed up. So what Darryl did he just stayed calm and asked how the butler was doing but the butler gave him a glare telling Xian how much of a nuisance he is and was just a mistake for being born.

At that point Darryl felt shocked at how they would say something like that to someone who has a higher status. The butler just told Darryl aka Xian that he was just at his room for the evening check and once it was done the butler gave out another harsh comment.

Darryl - tsk... how dare they say something mean to my brother...

Darryl clench his fish hard, raging from how his brother has been treated. He walks around the small room and goes to the mirror to see himself and the only thing he sees is him but on Xian's looks. Once Darryl stared for a good minute he then punched the mirror real hard causing some of the staff to hear the noise but didn't even bother checking because they didn't care much for Master Xian.

After Darryl punched the mirror he looked at his damaged hand and started gripping it real tight which made the blood start dripping. He then looks at himself in the shattered mirror with a smirk on his face, excited about what type of chaos he will bring for mistreating his little brother.

Darryl - just they wait. They will regret ever hurting you Xian...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Back at the morning walk. As Darryl was walking he started memorizing every staff's faces including the head butlers and maids which seemed to despise him more. Darryl couldn't care less about the whisperer or harsh words he was just excited for the morning breakfast that he will finally meet all the family members. Darryl entered the south hallway of the mansion which he then stopped and smiled.

Darryl - fancy seeing you again. Jake...

Jake - long time no see old friend, how have you been? *smiles*

Jake was behind Darryl holding a gun behind his head ready to pull the trigger at any time. Darryl was just smiling and was really calm, not even caring that his life may end in just a few seconds while back at home Adam, George and Karl were monitoring and hearing what Darryl and Jake's conversation was at Darryl's eyeglasses. George screams at Darryl telling him to run or atleast call for some help but Darryl just smiled, pressing a button at the glasses which mean disconnecting all contact.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

George - WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING!!!