𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 |ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ| 🌧️ 11

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Ant was rushing to save Velvet... He mostly driving at the speed limit and drive while there was a red light. He couldn't care much about what happened to him he just want to see Velvet stay alive.

Ant finally arrive at the house of Vongue clan and notice the gate was sealed shut... He started banging the car wheel and started cursing... he lifted his head then an idea struck to him... Ant looked at the side mirror seeing his reflection and without a moment of hesitation.

Ant pump the gas as its limit and went crashing in, breaking the gate with Zak's car (rip that 350k car eyyy!). Ant crash into a tree but luckily the safety breaks went on and the airbag kept Ant safe from the crash, but his forehead started bleed a bit.

Ant rubs the back of his head seeing he just crash but he kicks the car door down and went rushing to the door of the mansion. Ant tried opening the door but it was sealed shut.

Ant was in tears banging it hard and crying out Velvet's name... Ant hear a person saying Velvet was now being punished for the crimes he did.

Ant hearts was shattering bit by bit... Ant cant witness his love of his life get killed so he did what he has to do. Ant walks away a bit far.

Ant looks at the floor and breaths deeply then suddenly run up to the door and kick it as hard as it can. The door breaks and Ant screams Velvet's name.

Ant - VELVET!

The entire family of Velvet looks at a stranger who broke down the door and was screaming the family heir's name. Ant was in total shock seeing an old person aka Velvet's grandfather was sticking a gun at Velvet's head.

Ant - SIR PLEASE!!! DON'T SHOOT VELVET!

Tears were shredding down on Ant's face begging them to not kill Velvet... Velvet looked at Ant one final time and he smiled gently at him...

Velvet - I love you Ant... Take care, Kitty~ *closed both eyes*

Ant went running down to Velvet in hoping he can stop or either block the attack but... His grandfather load the trigger and aiming it at Velvet's forehead, Velvet has tears in his eyes but... he couldn't care.. He was happy even if his about to get killed, because at least he knows now his love does care for him.. and with seconds later his grandfather pulled the trigger and..

*Bang*

Ant - VELVET!!!!