𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ʀɪᴠᴀʟs ʙᴇᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ sɪʙʟɪɴɢs| 🌩️71

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Darryl - can't I express my deep love for you Alice? *smiles*

Alice - w..what-

Darryl walks closer to Alice and just gives her a warm smile which makes her blush so much and the thought that Xian would actually like her back feels like a dream to her. Alice looked away and was shuttering her words saying how could he even say that if he's engaged to her sister.

Darryl saw Alice's expression that this is where the bait finally had been caught, Darryl pulled Alice over grabbing her at her waist and lifted her chin up to face him. Alice was full on blushing when Xian just pulled her over to him, then Darryl just started explaining to Alice that the moment he laid eyes on her is where he knew love at first sight was real.

Alice - M..Master Xian.. I-

Darryl - i'll give you a moment to think about it alright?

Alice - u..uhm..

Darryl just giggled and told Alice she looks really adorable when get all shy, Alice heard that and suddenly pouts then yelled at Xian telling him he was a meany, Darryl smiled and just pats on Alice head and wishing her a goodnight rest and with that Darryl waves goodbye to Alice and going back to his room to sleep.

Alice - h..he actually likes m..me!!!

Alice was in so much joy knowing the person she likes actually likes her back, she went over to her bed and started jumping up and down from how happy she was but... Outside the room there was his older sister who was about to visit Xian to his room but accidentally witnessed something that was unpleasant to her sight.

Nellie - tsk... this has to be a joke... yeah.. i..it has to b..be.. right?

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Next day came and Darryl, Nielle, Alice and a few staff were outside the garden having a lovely walk. Nellie was just having a chat with her maids along with Xian, and made him a bit bored but luckily for him, the fun is just right at his corner so Xian started walking away from an annoying bitch and went his way up to Alice giving her a pleasant smile and asking how was her morning.

Alice blushed seeing Xian actually giving her attention rather then her sister which made her very happy. But one person wasn't too happy and that made her completely furious from the sight she was seeing, soon enough when the staff saw Master Xian getting along with Miss Alice they actually thought it was pretty cute and the Head butler even told them that the two look like a very cute couple.

Nillie - is that even fucking aloud! Surely Xian cant choose my sister over me!

Head Butler - actually Miss he can...

Nillie - w..wait what-

Head Butler - according to the marriage contract, Master Xian can pick either one of you too marry because it only say he can marry one of the daughter of the smith family

Maids - which clearly said that he can either choose one of you to marry Miss Nillie...

Nillie was heartbroken after hearing those words... She never expected that her younger sister would steal the man that he loves and yet this made her change more of how she sees her sister and wanted to get rid of her existence.