𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ᴛᴡɪɴs| 🥘77

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Host - Hello and welcome to the 50th annual cooking competition hosted by no other than the Halo family!

The crowd started cheering from inside the building and the people who were watching the show. Everyone was all hype up to get to the Top 10 where they will have the chance to be picked as one of the greatest Master chefs this upcoming year and most likely declare victory.

The host started representing the no other then Victor II Halo who went to the contestant and seated at his own seat along with his other son that is Lyle, Victor and Gael Halo who are the other judges.

Once the host introduce the judges the other seem to have notice there are two contestant have full mask on their face, one was a black one and the other has a white one. The host started asking both of their names so Darryl happily told them about themselves.

Darryl - My name is Badboyhalo and this is my twin brother Goodboyhalo...

Victor - *chokes in air*

Gael - you ok?

Victor - y..yeah im fine.. just swallow a bug-

Host - weird name and would you mind telling all us what are both of your goals?

Darryl - simple... we aim to win and give a very pleasing surprise..

Host - ok then... very creepy but good luck then!

the twins nodes and bowed to all of them. Once the other contestant have introduce themselves the old Master raise up and announce the competition began. Everyone started cheering and as they cheered the large TV popped up from the middle of the contestant's way up and started announcing the type of dishes they need to prepare and so are the ingredients. For this round everyone needs to make a meal based on an ingredient that is.

Host - peanut butter? wait- why are most of the rounds peanut butter related???

Gael - who the hell is responsible for this?!!

Mae (Cameraman) - *looks away while getting nervous*

Old Master - you know what.. just continue, will replace the other special ingredient after the first round...

The host noded and with that he started to announce to ready their teammates and start cooking. Everyone rushes to get their ingredients at the corner but the twins weren't really that much of a hury. The host asked the twins why they weren't picking up any ingredient but again the dark mask one replied saying.

They love a good challenge and whatever that is left at the counter then that will be their chosen ingredient. Everyone was shocked at what the twins just said but mostly impressed by their creativeness and really getting everyone's attention.

Everyone had finished their picking out their ingredients and the twins just casually walked seeing all the necessary ingredients which are mostly trash. The ingredients was left with a spinach, one half of lamb meat, green beans, different seasoning and a whole box of banana heart.

Xian - well this is one pile of shit-

Darryl - hmmm... this will be a difficult dish to create...