𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴs| 💍70

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

It was now the next day and so far Darryl... wasn't feeling too good. When he arrived at Xian's room he coulndt reallt tell what was happening to him, he started to get sick alot which he stayed in the bathroom vomiting all night and as morning rises, he started to get all moody and demanded the staff a whole lot.

The family seem to have noticed Xian's behavior but they thought it wasn't a big deal since today was announcing his engagement and that's why he's all moody and cranky all of a sudden. But that's not the worst part of the morning... When breakfast Darryl was even more pissed at the people who prepare his food because his sense of smell is really strong and by the judge of it he really doesn't like the way they cook.

Darryl - ONE SIMPLE DISH! AND YOU PEOPLE CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!! I RATHER EAT A WHOLE BOWL OF ICE THEN THIS GARBAGE AT MY TABLE!

Head Butler - were so sorry Master Xian! we-

Darryl threw his food at the table and demanded they bring him a decent breakfast and make sure it was a lot. The entire staff and half of the family was really frightened by Xian si they just told as they say. 

Darryl - WHERES MY BOWL OF ICE! I SAID I WANT IT!!

Maids - Yes Master Xian!!

Grandfather - you were being serious when you wanted to eat ice?

Darryl - Yes! 

Once Darryl received his bowl of ice he started eating them like it was the only thing that made him calm. Now this makes the entire Halo family get curious or maybe because Darryl had done something to Xian when he was kidnapped and maybe that's why he has changed his attitude.

The old Master asked Victor if he taken Xian to the doctor because his behavior is really different from before. Victor sweated nervously when he heard that from his Dad and even he coulndt tell what was wrong with Darryl but he knew if he did call the family doctor something bad would happen.

Victor - n..no worries Dad.. u..uhm.. He's just a bit traumatized because of the Dark Auction...

Ava - I mean fair point. That place is a hell hole for people

Carol - yeah but i coulndt shake this thing off... 

Lyle - what is it hun?

Carol - normally when i'm pregnant i usually eat ice a lot too... and have weird cravings...

Darryl & Victor - *coughs a bit*

Bea - what? you all are suggesting that Xian is pregnant or something. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! guys cant get pregnant!

Estella - woah hold on... you can't just accuse my son like that just because he has a change of attitude!

Grandfather - indeed. But Maria's son has the ability to do that and we all know he's long gone...

Austine - yeah so there's really nothing to worry about...

Darryl and Victor were really sweating so much from how worried they were if they really got caught. Darryl on the other hand was thinking on another thing, that what if he was really having another child because the amount of time Zak was being too much of a horny asshole.