𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀʟʏ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ| 💟69

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

March 16 came and Darryl was at his brand new house watching the news along with Jef, Sappy and his father. Darryl have asked Jef to stay over for dinner to discuss about Xian's so-called engagement and after dinner they heard the news on the TV about the Smith family announcing their eldest daughter's engagement with Xian which of course made Jef very unhappy.

Darryl knew what Jef felt when the same thing happened to Darryl 4 years ago and he was eager to help both of them to have a decent and healthy relationship because he can't let his brother experience a toxic and hateful relationship.

Darryl - don't worry Jef, I'll make sure this engagement wont happened

Jef - I know you will but... that's not the only thing I'm worried about...

Darryl raised an eyebrow in confusion and suddenly asked Jef what was wrong rather than his fiance's engagement. Jef sighs and tells Darryl that when he saw the girl who was engaged to Xian, she looks perfect in every form and that made him realize if he's even good enough to be with Xian or even make him happy.

Darryl heard what Jef said and realized he and he are just the same. The two have similar problems before that their lover came from a high class society, having everything they need and want. At that point Darryl also asked himself if he was doing the right thing or because he was selfish that he wanted to be with Zak and he might have ended up ruining his relationship with his wife.

Sappy saw his papa and uncle Jef being all upset and asked his grandpa what was wrong. Chris who was eavesdropping the conversation was pissed at the two so he told Sappy to just sit still and he will handle the situation. Sappy noded and just sat at his chair then Chris went over to the living room and smashed the coffee table right at their face.

The two scream after what Chris said then he yelled at both of them to look straight at his face. The two just lifted their heads and saw a very angry man who was most likely gonna kill someone any moment.

Chris - Listen up you two! stop being so darn negative, Zak and Xian chose to be with you guys because they both love you! Darryl you didn't ruin Zak's relationship... Coline did. Coline is a witch just like her mother and will do anything for power and money.

Darryl - I.. I know Dad but-

Chris - Zak chose to be with you son, because thats what makes him happy, if he wast happy then why the fuck did he do all of that shit just to find you all this years and reunite with you! The image shows on the tv that he may have a perfect relationship but off screen he is depressed to be forced to get married by someone he doesn't love! so do yourself a favor son and don't blame yourself for ruining this, be thankful that you're doing yourself, Sappy, Luke and mostly Zak a favor!

Darryl - yeah... Yeah! Your right Dad! thank you... I needed that pep talk..

Chris - and you Jef! a better version than Zak!

Jef - y..yes sir?-

Chris - Xian also chose you because he loves you, you think my son is happy living in a luxurious life? i thought you already seen what he has to god threw... he maybe one of the most respected family but his never happy, You should all people know that my son wanted to escape that life and rather choose a simple life. Money can't buy happiness or love, well for the greediest people yes but my son isn't like that. He wants to be happy with you and your the only one who makes him happy. Even if I don't like you, I would rather not let any random bitch be with my son other than you so do me and Xian a favor to fight for him and give him the life that he truly wants before I really bury you alive!