𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| ⭕37

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Zak - Xian? are you ok??

Xian was zoning after what Zak had said... he never thought his brother could be alive, because ever since his dad or he could say his uncle who adopted him and hid him from the other Halo clan, he lost hope because his no good grandfather said they had killed him when they were just born.

But that's a different story for me to tell in a different chapter, aka when the chapter is named "tormented past"

Xian now he asked himself that if theirs any more secret that this family was hiding... he was fulled of rage and he clench his fist wanting to murder every single one of his family not just for killing both his parents, claiming his brother was dead but the fact they pressure him to be the perfect person he is... having no freedom, no childhood... and no love except for his 2 uncle and 1 aunt.

Zak - XIAN!

Xian - huh what?!!

Xian finally snapped out after over thinking much, Zak got worried and asked him what was on his mind that he suddenly dazed out. Xian smiled and told Zak he was just a dickhead for threatening his ex lover so shitty and how he didn't try hard enough to find him. 

Zak pouts saying he did try very hard to find any information but it's like there was someone hacking to his life profile and changing his location and name that makes it harder to find him. Xian thought about what Zak said then he smiled.

Xian pov - clever big brother...

Zak - what are you smiling about!

Xian - hmmm nothing much, just realizing you're definitely an asshole and my bro- your lover is better of with another man or woman *giggles*

Zak - wow you're a jerk... you two may look like each other but your personality is very very different from him...

Xian - what can i say, no other people can be the same unless they were raised by the same parent

Zak - *sigh* well look at the time, i need to go back home because the school just announced they will let the kids go home early due to some accident...

Xian - what type of accident?

Zak - I don't know but who cares, not my problem. 

Zak and Xian both got up and shook hands to announce their meeting was a success and looking forward to seeing eachother again and being future business partners. Zak then waves goodbye to Xian but tells him to wait, Zak asks him what's up then Xian tells Zak that the Halo family will hold a masquerade ball to announce him being the new master of the entire Halo Clan.

Zak did heard of a ball but didn't think it would come sooner than he thought but at least now he knows what the theme is and told Xian he and his family will be well prepared. Xian smiled and he handed out two red envelopes with a gold seal that has a H, representing the Halo family.

Zak raised an eyebrow with confusion then Xian smiled and told Zak that the extra invitation will be a plus one guest if they want to invite any family friends over. Zak also smiled and thanked Xian for the offer and with that Zak said his formal goodbye leaving the future young master.