𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 |ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ|✉️ 7

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

It was now Friday and Darryl was at the front gate of the Ahmed's Hill side Villa aka their Mansion and Darryl was literally shivering in both fear and nervousness to the fact why he was invited so suddenly when his plan is to literally only date Zak once and forget their relationship.

Darryl - ok calm down Darryl.. Hiro told you to make a bad impression so they won't like you..

Darryl pov - y..yeah.. t..that's it.. no need to p..panic..

Darryl was so lost in thought on what to do.. he never really planned on taking any relationship seriously because of his "condition" and if they know the truth they will be disgusted by him.

Darryl took a deep breath and went to ring the bell then a voice notification started talking and asked for his identification.

Darryl - umm.. Darryl.. Noveschosch..

The two large gates suddenly opened and a 1 butler along with 5 maids greeted Darryl for his visit, now that made Darryl even nervous and panicking that people are greeting him in the most formal and respected way.

The butler told Darryl to come with him so he could escort him inside the mansion. Darryl nodes and just went with them and they all arrived at the mansion where Darryl didn't expect that this would be that big.

The large front door opened and once again the hallway was surrounded by multiple maids and butlers and at the front he saw Zak and both of his parents

The large front door opened and once again the hallway was surrounded by multiple maids and butlers and at the front he saw Zak and both of his parents. Zak immediately rushed to Darryl, hugging him tight with an excited expression.

Zak - I'm so so so happy you came!

Darryl - I kinda regret it..

Zak - what?

Darryl - nothing..

Zak held Darryl's hand and told him that his parents were so excited to meet him, Darryl was happy hearing that but in reality his fucked up. Darryl went inside and both of the maids and butlers bow gently at him.

Darryl was greeted by both of Zak's parents, mostly his mom who seemed so excited to see his son's lover.

Ariella - I'm so happy to finally meet you and umm.. oh- y..you're wearing a skirt.. how uh.. lovely dear..