𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 |ᴘʜᴀsᴇ 1| ♦️13

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

So far after what Lance told Darryl about the truth and the reveal he felt so much emotion coming from him and way too much pressure. Like how will he take back the title as Master of the Halo clan and what's worse.

Can he even tell his friends about it? Darryl can only tell his closest friend that is Hiro but the others... he has a gut feeling that in the future everything will go downhill and might regret it.

💮»»——⍟——««💮

It was already a month and Darryl continued his studies and told only his best friends about the whole secret. When they have heard what happened they automatically scream and faint in disbelief that the entire Halo clan was lying from all these years.

That they will go that far to get rid of Darryl because he was born immature. Darryl's friends were pure in rage and wanted to kill the entire Halo clan even the Vongue family who knows their secret wanted to take action but if they do.

They know the consequences if they tell the media about it. You see the Halo family isn't just a normal rich family, The Halo clan is the strongest family and for the people who tried to mess with them.. either go missing or announce death.

They have many connections to strong higher up people even has the best lawyers and thats why they manage to cover up the murder of Darryl and both of his parents and by replacing it and lied saying it was all an accident.

Velvet - I never even knew that the rightful Master of the Halo clan is my best friend!

Ant - this is just so unreal... but then again i guess we know now why you have those birthmarks like the Halo's

Hiro - shees... I wanna rip all of their heads off!!! i just wanna-

Darryl - easy there tiger... I get you are all worried for me but if we attack now... you know what will happen.

Hiro - also why didn't you tell Zak about this yet?

Darryl - because Mr Lance told me to keep quiet.

Velvet - what why?

Darryl - that's also the answer I want but... he said it will be better to keep it a secret from him till the time is right.

Velvet - so what is your plan?

Darryl - well it's simple... I'll create an organization with people that have strong abilities and skills.

Hiro - Darryl... that's insane!!! you can't do that-

Darryl - i dont need too.. I have too. For my parents and taking my rightful place as Master. They won't get away with what they have done, I'll make sure they will all have a miserable death!!!

Everyone who looked at Darryl, which had such confidence and a terrifying look, made them see a devil's horn and tail representing his demon side.. they were all frightened but they all smiled.

Velvet - count me in, Young Master~

Ant - I'm down, you helped me so much and I want to repay my best friend.

Hiro - you know dude, i'm always here for you no matter what so count me in as well!

Darryl who saw his friends stepping in and offering their help for him broke down in tears seeing that Mr Lance was right, that there will be people who will be there with him and support him either way.