𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴏsɪᴏɴ| 🎇89

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Zak - WHAT!!

George - w..were so sorry Zak...

Zak was shaking and started grabbing his mini lamb and throws it at them. Luckily for some of them they manage to dodge the sudden throw from Zak but they can't blame them self why Zak was mad at them knowing they failed to protect Sappy and Luke.

Zak began screaming and cursing from the bottom of his lungs while crying at them. Telling them how pathetic they all are and useless for not protecting his kids. Jef went over to Zak asking for forgiveness knowing they failed and Zak wanted to just rage once again but knowing getting frustrated isn't gonna do any good.

Zak just takes a deep breath and wipes all of his tears and begins speaking. Telling everyone to prepare themselves for midnight knowing the location that Daniel sent them will most likely be a death trap so everyone will just have to prepare for the worst.

Zak - be prepared yourself Badlands... this might be the last time we will see each other...

Dave - we know Zak..

Zak - you know... you guys don't have to go if you all dont want too

Velvet - and leave you all being a crybaby? ha! no way man!

Adam - yeah we're here for you man!

George - Plus were also here to avenge our friend Darryl. He sacrifice himself and were be the one who sacrifice our lives to save both of his kids and you

Eryn - cant believe that i will ever become one of the enemies side.. Yet this has been fun meeting you all

Niki - same as I. Darryl have done so much and we wanted to return the favor

Alex - yeah, i cant tell how much that mother fucker save my life and giving me this two idiots beside me..

Karl - aww but that's why you love us darling~

Nick - that is true~

Xian - I can't just sit around here being a total bitch. I want to be the one who killed that old hag with my bare hands!

Zak saw everyone's pure determination and smile knowing he was lucky to have met such amazing allies or better yet. A friendship he never thought he would have. Zak never thought true friends exist, not until Darryl showed him the way and even guided him to the right path.

If only Darryl was here to witness such amazing teamwork and friendship they have. He would be so proud knowing the team that he built was now successful and full of amazing friends that stay by their side and help one another even in the worst possible way.

Zak - alright then Badlands... Get ready for midnight!

Everyone - Understood Skeppy!

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Daniel and Jake was called in by the old master demanding answer about the plan that they have been working on for the last 3 months. The two weren't so surprised why he put this topic out first rather than his missing sons yet the two had to answer honestly for their own entertainment.