Theory of the movie Sing

Random theory of mine that "it" might be true

Ok so when i watched the movie sing two, Best movie i've seen yet but still, Encanto is number one. Ok back to the topic, So in Sing two everyone has been a successful singer and living their normal awesome lives and i seem to have noticed Mike didn't return or was never heard from again...

And if you're a filipino or know the myth about the deadliest karaoke song of the name "My way".

Well the thing about that song is... It's actually banned and removed from my country because one person sang it and immediately died. Because of that people thought it was a dead ass curse so they removed it or it was never sung again in my country.

Now in the movie sing. Mike sang that and at the end of his scene... We saw the bear catch up to him and that girl mouse… So my theory as to why Mike never was shown or mentioned in Sing 2, is because he sang the forbidden song and mostly got himself killed…

If my theory was true then the creator or director of the movie sing knows about my country's myths :D

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I know this aint related to the story but i might use this as an idea for my one shot book or in future books.

Who knows - >-