𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ| 🖍️38

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Sappy was thrilled when he heard the party will mostly have sweets including his favorite dessert that are muffins. The two friends keep talking about the upcoming ball and the theme that was a masquerade ball. Sappy thought that was a good theme and asked what the party was all about.

Baby Luke - oh! well it's a celebration for my un-

Mae - alright good morning class! go back to your seat's and we will proceed to our upcoming art lesson

Everyone - Yes Teacher!!

Luke didn't have a chance to tell Sappy about the party but he thought it wasn't that important since he will attend the party anyway. The teacher began the lesson about arts & crafts and the student gladly follow.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

School has ended and everyone of the kids was taken home from either their parents or their caretaker. Sappy and Luke were at the playground playing seesaw and just having a fun playtime together, then Darryl approached the two and saw how adorable Sappy was with his new friend.

Baby Sappy - Papa!

Darryl kneels down and opens his arms for Sappy to embarrass him. Sappy then got off the seesaw and went running to his papa hugging him tight. Luke stopped and just sat at the seesaw admiring the tall brunette and couldn't help but gaze to his beautiful emerald eyes.

Darryl saw the little boy so he just started waving at him. That made Luke blushed in embarrassment because he had never seen such a gentle and beautill man so Luke just covered his embarrassed face from him.

Darryl - aww... it's ok little guy, i'm not gonna hurt you... you must be Luke, Sappy's friend am i right?

Baby Luke - *noded* h...he...hello...

Darryl has a gentle smile at Luke seeing how adorable he is with his brown eyes and reddish hair. Darryl started patting on Luke's hair and asked if his parents were here to pick him up. Luke replied with a no saying that his driver will arrive 30 minutes late because of an emergency.

Darryl felt pity for the young boy knowing if they both left then he would be all alone. Darryl sighs and tells Luke that he and Sappy will stay to keep him company until his parents get here. Luke was overjoyed knowing someone other than his Dad cared for him so he started cheering and went to hug the tall brunette.

Sappy smiles knowing his friend won't be alone so Sappy then asks his papa if they can go to the nearby park and get some sweets. Darryl thought that was a great idea so he started holding both of their hands and started walking to the park where Sappy and Luke did all sorts of fun.

Luke has never felt this happy before knowing he never gets to spend time outside the mansion and have a real bonding experience. He was enjoying himself for once and not having to fake a smile everytime and he wanted this experience to last forever.

After a few fun activities Darryl then bought the two of them ice cream which Luke never had tried before, Darryl got surprised how Luke never had it before but he smiled at him and told Luke that this will be a great first experience for him. Luke got a bit scared but he saw Sappy just eating ice cream with no problem so he then started tasting the ice cream and was shocked how delicious it was.