A/N EDITING

HEYYYYYY YALLL!!

Omg 628K whewww!!! Y'all fucking did that! I love y'all so much!

How is everyone doing!?

I'm doing alright, recently I've been bussing my ass with this nursing school shit but I'm pushing through it (been crying everyday lol)

Basically I pulled up to let y'all know I'm bout to start editing! And not no simple editing where I'm fixing grammatical errors and shit! No imma do a whole remodel, HGTV in this hoe. 

I'll be adding stuff, removing stuff, and all that jazz, it's not going to be super dramatic so if you already finished the book you don't need to go back! But just know there will be new stuff in there somewhere.

Now let's talk about some things like.......the possibility of Tiffany and Derrick getting a  book.

As some of the OGs may know, they're was a book that I had out for them with 4 long ass chapters and Wattpad took it down. 😤😐 it's whatever but I have come to terms that I might not write a book for them... (don't beat me up) BUT if I do it's going to be a short book, like 20 chapters or so because i feel like y'all know a lot about their relationship already and I honestly don't have anything in mind, story wise for them.

Now for Mr. Antonio, I ABSOLUTELY want to write a story for him and I have some chapters written up already! Only thing is is that it's going to be hard trying to post it with school going on right now and I don't want to post it while I'm in the middle of another book. (If you haven't already, Go check that out btw #ChasingStorm) but it will come soon yall I promise!

Anyways! I'm done! Sorry for taking up your time! I will start editing soon so sorry I'm advance!

I hope y'all have a great day and I love you guys! 💋🥰❤️