Chapter 25

Kiara's POV

I stared at the room before me, at a lost for word. I can't believe he did this. It was a room for my baby girl.

The walls were light grey with a light pink strip in the middle. On the right side was a crib with a blanket with flowers on it. There were flowers above the crib in different sizes and different colors of pink. There was dresser in front of the window and a pink chair to the left of it. It was perfect for my princess

"Tyler omg w-when did you do this?" I asked shocked

"Well I order the furniture a week ago and I was just waiting for it to come in, I had the painter come yesterday while we were at my office and the furniture company came and put everything together this morning while I was getting your car. I had an interior designer come in and decorate the walls and stuff." He said.

I turned around and plant kisses all over his face. My heart was bursting with love for this man. Is it too early to love him? I don't know but I can feel it in my heart, like he's the one for me.

"I love it Tyler I really really love it." I said.

"Good I'm glad!" He said with a huge smile.

"I don't know if you noticed but this is my way of asking you to move in." He said lowly.

"Y-You want me to move in?" I said

"I would love it if you moved in with me, so that I can take care of you and see you all the time. And when you have this little one, I want to be there...24/7." He said

I was crying ugly tears at this point, what did I do to deserve this.

"I'll move in with you." I said low enough that I thought he might not have heard me.

"Really?!" He said smiling widely.

"Yes of course." I said.

He picked me up and spun me around, "I'm so happy!" He says excited.

I tightly gripped around his neck afraid he's going to drop me. "OK OK babe put me down." I said laughing loudly.

He put me down and grabbed my face, kissing me again.

"Now i will go make you something to eat. cause i know your probably hungry by now." he said pulling me into the kitchen with him.

"You know me so well." i said while holding my hand up to my chest.

He picked me up and placed me on the bar stool, "What would you like babygirl." he asked.