Chapter 64: The End

Wedding dress in mm (just in case y'all forgot what it looked like)
____________________________________
Kiara's POV

Tiffany zipped up the back of my dress then turned me toward her.

"You look so beautiful girl, I am so happy that I get to witness you getting married and I know ya mama is looking down on you right now, crying her eyes out." She chuckled.

"Thank you for being there for me all the time, I don't know what I would do without you babe, I love you so much." I said then hugged her tightly.

"Same to you bitch." She smirked, hugging me back.

"You ready?" She questioned.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled.

"Alright bitch lets go!"

Tiffany and Skai and on these pretty slik bridesmaid dresses that I picked out. Tiffany said she loves it since it lets her show off her legs and a little bit of cleavage. I rolled my eyes at her when she said that.

 I rolled my eyes at her when she said that

"You look good Tiff." I smirked.

She smile widely and placed her hand on her chest, "thanks to you!"

Vivan walked up to us and smiled, "you look wonderful dear." She said, handing me the bouquet.

" She said, handing me the bouquet

"Thanks."

"You ready to walk down the aisle."

"Yes I most certainly am."

"I know you don't have anyone to walk you down the aisle so if you want me too I'll do it." She said.

"Yo-

"I'll do it."

I looked up to see tiffany's father smiling down at me. I smiled back up at him, seeing as he was actually like a father to me and I wouldn't want it any other way.