Chapter 24

Tyler's POV

Kiara was still wrapped around me, snoring like she hasn't sleep in years. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:26am. I carefully climb out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

I have a lot to do today and I just hope Kiara isn't too mad when she sees what I have planned for her. If she is made well than she can get over it. She can't stay mad at me forever. I jumped in the shower in the shower and quickly cleaned up. Once I finished I put on the clothes I had on yesterday and grab my keys, first my place then the dealership.

Fuck I'm not looking forward to angry Kiara.
____________________________________
Kiara's POV

I woke up in a daze, I felt around my bed looking for Tyler but I didn't feel him. I sat up and looked at the time, it was 11:30am, where the fuck did he go. I have to pee so fucking bad. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I handled my business quickly and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom and noticed a small piece of paper laying on the pillow Tyler was using. I walked over and picked it up.

Good morning beautiful, I had to go run some errands and I'll be back around 12:30 to come and get you so be ready.

Oh fuck I had an hour to get ready, I ran back in the bathroom , showered , brushed my teeth and put my hair up into a high bun.  I went into my closet and took out my royal blue off the shoulder sundress and had the slit down the side. I slip on my favorite pair of slides. I grabbed my purse and went to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen Tiffany was sitting on the couch eating like 4 waffles

When I got to the kitchen Tiffany was sitting on the couch eating like 4 waffles. I set my purse down and walked over to the fridge.

"Morning bitch." I said opening the fridge and grabbing the milk and then grabbing the fruity pebbles on top of the fridge.

"Morning whore, where your man at." She said shoving a fork full in her mouth.

"He left earlier to get some stuff done, but he's going to get me soon." I said pouring the cereal and milk in the bowl and taking a spoon full.

"Y'all some loud motherfucker. Is his dick big because he must have a big dick with the way you were screaming and the way the bed was banging against the wall." She said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up, I don't kiss and tell." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah w.e, you don't gotta day shit I saw the way you limped in her." She smirked.

I gasped milk dribbling down my chin, "I was not limping!" I yell, whipping the milk off my chin.

She laughed hard, "sure you weren't." She said with her mouth full.

I heard my phone ringing in my room, I rushed into my room to find it on the floor by the bed side table. I picked it up and saw I had a miss call from Tyler and josh. I called josh back first since he just called.