➵ 35 - VIOLET

HOMECOMING &   
MORE DIRTY DESIRES

HOMECOMING &    MORE DIRTY DESIRES

••••

"You look stunning Violet." Georgia says as she walks into my room and looks at me through my big mirror.

She helped me pick a dress yesterday right after school since she heard that I didn't attend my actual senior year homecoming. So we cut it very close but Georgia found the most perfect night blue dress and I had to have it.

"Thank you Georgia-" I turn around and grab both of her hands. "For everything."

She smiles and hugs me. "You deserve nothing but the best darling, remember that." She says then gets me going. "Now go. Justin just got here and Kol has been waiting with Aiden for the longest." She laughs.

"It's gonna be weird walking into homecoming with 3 dates." I nervously laugh and she shakes her head.

"I went to homecoming and prom with my twin brother, his friends and my boyfriend. Imagine walking into homecoming and prom with around 6 guys." She laughs then sprays a few sprays of perfume on me.

"Okay, I guess your story is worse than mine." I ease up a bit.

"You think?" She laughs.

As I'm about to walk out, I notice my mom's picture on the wall and I can't help but to feel so many emotions build up in me.

"I know you miss her darling but she sure wouldn't want you to cry and mess up your makeup only minutes before homecoming." Georgia hugs me tightly.

If my mom were here and she'd see me in the brim of tears she would probably tell me something along the lines of "Violet, por qué vas a llorar? Hoy es un día muy bonito para que lo arruines con lágrimas."

I didn't want to fuck up my homecomg day with tears.

"You're right, I can't cry. Not in such a happy day." I say as I tap my fingers in the corner of my eyes to stop my tears from coming out.

At that moment- Georgia basically runs downstairs. I suddenly hear her yelling my introduction to walk downstairs like if I'm some runway model.

"Now presenting-" I hear drum rolls and laughter. "Violet!" She yells and I begin to walk down the stairs.

I see Dean playfully get mad. "Ayo, who agreed on letting my sister go to homecoming dressed like that!? Someone's gonna take her away from us."

I can't help but to laugh.

"I know, she's going to pull so many guys and we are going to have to go through the struggle of fighting them." Chris says in a fake irritated voice.

Justin does a little and obviously fake cough. "I'm standing right here. Nobody's going to take my girlfriend away from me." Justin says as I finally reach the bottom of the stairs.