Part Twenty-Six 이십육

~ Alyssa ~

A few hours later, the pizza boxes and champagne bottles are empty and the stomachs are full. We all sit around the table and enjoy each others company. It doesn't happen that often that we're all together.

Namjoon's son Minho sits on his lap and looks up to his dad. "I'm getting tired..." Minho softly says. Namjoon puts his hand on his son's head and smiles. "Yes, we should go home soon," he says, looking at Sooyoung. She nods and looks at their daughter Yeongja, sitting next to Yoonah in the living room, playing with their dolls.

"You ready to go home soon, sweety?" Sooyoung asks her daughter. Yeongja looks up and nods. "Aw, already? We have one more bottle of champagne left!" Yana says, holding the last full bottle. Everyone laughs. "I thought we already drank all of it," Yoongi laughs. "Well, you can have my glass, I had enough," Sooyoung says. "I think we should get going soon too," Jungkook says, looking at Naomi. She nods and looks at the time. "Yes, probably a good idea since I have to get up early tomorrow," she says.

"Aww, too bad guys.. But more for us!" Yana jokes and opens the bottle, "Who wants?" Everybody hesitates, what makes Yana laugh. "Really? Am I such an alcoholic or do people drink more in L.A.?" She jokes. Everyone laughs. "Probably both," Kaylee jokes. Yana sticks out her tongue and fills her glass. "More for me, I guess!" She laughs. 

"Does Jim drink so much as well?" J-Hope jokes. I hear some more laughs around me, but none of them come from Yana. Instead, Yana's face drops a little. She puts the bottle on the table and takes a seat, taking her glass without saying another word.

Everyone gets worried. "Yana, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that," J-Hope says, but Yana smiles kindly at him. "I know..." she softly says. I look at Kaylee, who looks back at me. Did we miss something? Or does she just miss him so much?

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask her. Yana takes a deep breath and avoids everyone's worried eyes. She just looks at the table when she says "Jim broke up with me" and takes a sip of her champagne.

I scare and hear everyone else have the same reaction. I feel my heart drop as I realize what she just said. Jim and her broke up?

I put my hand back on her shoulder, even though I didn't even realize I dropped it. "Are you okay?" I ask her again, but this time I feel scared. Is she okay? Is that why she came here? She said he broke up with her... Did they have a fight?

Yana looks up from her glass and her eyes meet mine. I see something I haven't seen a lot, especially not from her. I see sadness and a broken soul in her eyes. All of a sudden I see how sad she actually is. She doesn't look okay at all... Did I not notice that before? Or did she just hide it very well?

A small smile appears on her lips, but it doesn't look real. "I am... I guess..." She says. When I see tears appear in her eyes she looks away and looks back at the glass in her hands. "It's better this way..." She says.

I move closer to her and wrap my arms around her. I hold her close and let my head rest on her shoulder. I feel how she lets her head rest against mine as well. She wraps her arms around me, but I feel how she is fighting her tears. "What happened?" I ask quietly.

Yana takes a deep breath. "H-He cheated..." She says. I scare and let go of her again. I look at her and see tears rolling down her face. "He what?!" I ask. I look around and see how everyone at the table looks angry yet worried. "That bastard cheated?!" Kaylee asks angrily. Yana looks down and wipes the tears off her face. "He did... I caught him..." She says.

Everyone scares once again. "What?!" Jimin shouts angrily, "In your own house?" Yana nods. "The ass didn't even try to hide it," she says. I see how her sadness turns into anger. "He cheated in the most dumb and simple way ever, he just fucked his coworker in our own damn house!" She says, laughing at the crazy situation. I am glad I see her laugh, but I can feel her pain in her words.