Part Eighty-Six 여든육

~ Alyssa ~

After Taehyung and I finally let go, we take a seat with the others. Luckily, nobody asks me about it and nobody wants me to tell them what happened. They all know it is best not to talk about it. The result is that nobody speaks at all. Which isn't helping either. But since they are all too respectful to break the silence, I know I should be the one to do that.

"Can someone please talk about their rollercoaster experience again?" I quietly ask. Everyone laughs a little, what makes me smile again as well. "Yes, of course, we haven't talked about Mingi and I yet," Seokjin says. Mingi and him start to tell us about their rollercoaster rides. Luckily, neither one of them was scared so they both enjoyed it very much. But unluckily, the challenges didn't go so well.

While we all listen to them, I look at Taehyung sitting next to me. I notice how he looks at me every now and then to check how I am doing. Luckily, the conversations help me feel better. I am able to smile again. Like everything else never happened.

"Okay guys, is everyone okay to finish the shoot?" Mitch asks. Everyone looks at me, but I simply nod and try to smile a little. James notices and smiles at me. "Ali, if you want you can just stand by. We have enough camera crew to film it instead," he tells me. I nod, since my body is still a bit shaken up, I think it is best if I don't hold a camera. "Okay, thank you," I smile back at him and he nods. "Okay, let's get back to set!" Mitch says.

Everyone stands up and we go back to the same place we filmed the opening scenes. During our walk, we spot a few police officers. They are talking with Eric. I see how Eric tries to tell them something a little aggressively, but the officers won't listen to him. On the contrary, they arrest him. They put him in handcuffs and take him with them. When they pass us, Eric locks eyes with me.

"You! This is all your fault!" He screams at me, "Thanks to your lie I will lose everything!" I scare by his screams and take a step back. I know the officers hold him, so he won't come closer to me, but he still scares me.

Taehyung grabs my arm and pulls me behind him. I am scared he will fight Eric again, but then all the other BTS-members and even all the ATEEZ-members step in front of us as well. My heart nearly melts by the sight of it. They all form a big wall between Eric and me, to protect me from him. Wow...

"You won't get to her ever again," Namjoon says. "You'd have to fight us first," Hongjoong tells Eric. Eric scares and looks at everyone. Luckily for him the police officers take him away. "We will take care of him," the police officer tells us, "Good job, guys!" It nearly looks like the officers are proud of everyone standing in front of me.

We all watch how Eric gets into the police car and drives away from us. Then everyone turns back around to me again. "Don't listen to him, Ali," Wooyoung tells me. "He is guilty and he tries to get away with it, but he won't," Yunho says. "We will all make sure he won't get away with it," Yoongi says. I smile a little and nod at them. "Thank you so much guys," I tell them. I feel tears burning in my eyes, but I fight them. I will not let them get through. I feel Taehyung's hand still wrapped around my arm. I feel how his thumb softly caresses the skin of my arm. It feels nice. He shows how he supports me without saying a word.

"Let's get back to work," Mitch suggests. We all agree so we continue our way.

When the members all take their place, Taehyung turns to me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and looks at me with a serious look on his face. "Please stay close, okay?" He begs me. I smile, "Eric is gone." He nods, "I know, but still... Could you please stay in sight?" I feel my heart melt. He is scared. He is scared something will happen again, so he wants me to stay close. Does that mean he feels guilty? I hope not... I hope he knows it was not his fault. But by the sight of his concerned eyes, I am not sure he knows.