Part Forty-Five 사십오

~ Taehyung ~

Here I stand. My back against the wall and Ye-Jun hovering over me. I don't move. Even though my heart beats like it is going to explode, I stand still. I don't want to show her my true emotions. One, because I have no idea how she feels about me. So if I show her what she does to me, it could scare her and make things awkward. Second, because I am still married to Alyssa. Even though I broke her heart by breaking us up, I am still married to her and I still love her. I really do and I always will. And because I broke us up not so long ago, I am not planning to run to the next woman this quickly.

Ye-Jun's dark eyes stare into mine. I have no idea how long she stands in front of me like this, but I am not complaining. I feel the rush and excitement racing through my veins. I feel my heart nearly jump out of my chest to get to her. I feel my hands shake and my head spin. Damn, I haven't felt like this in a while...

Don't get me wrong, I love Alyssa. I just said that too. But I missed this feeling. I missed feeling so excited about another person. I had that with Alyssa as well, of course. But it has been a while. After four years of marriage and five years of dating together, the excited feelings went away. Of course I loved seeing her and loved being with her. But she didn't provoke these feelings in me anymore... Not that it's her fault, of course.

"Next time you think you can win from me, think again," Ye-Jun teases. She keeps her hand om the wall, right beside my head. Her other hand goes through her hair. Damn, she looks so powerful like this...

"We'll see about next time," I tease her back. She laughs a little and looks back into my eyes. "Who is standing with their back against the wall? Not me," she teases. I feel the fire in my bones. Yes, I missed this feeling. Ye-Jun challenges me. She teases me and shows me what she's made of. Damn... That is so sexy...

"Only because I let you win this time," I tell her, knowing it will only challenge her more. She lifts her eyebrow at me. "Really? You actually believe that?" She asks me with a small smirk. I bite the inside of my lip as I feel my heart beat a little faster. "Yes. Yes I do," I tell her.

She takes a step back and crosses her arms. "We'll see about that next time, Mr. Kim," She says. I laugh and walk away from the wall, so she can't corner me again even though I will not complain. "Yes we will, Mrs. Kim," The words roll off my lips before I even realise what I am saying. I freeze immediately and feel my heart stop. Did I...

Oh god... I didn't mean to call her that. I just said it without thinking. Maybe because I am so used to say that to Alyssa. She calls me Mr. Kim as a tease too and I always respond to her as Mrs. Kim. But now... Oh god, this feels so wrong! I don't mean to call Ye-Jun Mrs. Kim. I don't even mean to ever make her a Mrs. Kim, really. At least, I am not thinking about that now, right after I broke up with Alyssa.

Ye-Jun sees the look on my face and laughs. "Yeah, like I would ever be a Mrs. Kim!" She laughs. I am glad she can laugh about it, but I don't feel like laughing at all. I feel so guilty... Why did I say that?!

But seeing Ye-Jun, I know she didn't think too much of it. She just laughs it off. So I try to do the same. "Of course you won't, you are not worth of having that amazing family name," I joke. Ye-Jun laughs even more. "Sure, be proud of it, Tae!" She laughs. "I am, thank you," I smile to hide my true thoughts. It seems to work. Ye-Jun simply shakes her head and laughs.

I take a deep breath. I am glad she respons this way. I would be in big trouble if she didn't...

...

Later that day, it is time for a dance practice with the other members. We are busy preparing for a new album. Some songs are fully finished, so now we can start learning the dance. I am very excited. Our next single - which is the first song of our next album - will be released in a few weeks. So we are very busy to get the dance perfectly. All though I can proudly say we are doing very well.