Eleven

I was in bed when Fred was done showering.

Myeong was asleep in his room that we had made for him over the holidays and everything was nice and quiet.

It was nighttime, completely dark outside and Fred looked gorgeous as he walked into our room, only a towel wrapped around him to hide his crotch.

His hair was wet and water was still dripping down his torso.

He seemed to be in his own thoughts, humming a melody to himself and as he walked over to the dresser, I slid off the bed and pulled a package out from under it.

"I've got you something." I said and walked over to him.

Fred turned a little to look at me from over his shoulder.

"What's this?" He asked as I placed the rather big package on the dresser.

"It's an early Christmas present." I said. "I don't want you to open it in front of everyone, mainly because your mother will hate it."

"What is it?"

I looked up at him with a slight frown, shaking my head.

"The point of Christmas presents is that you don't know the content of it unless you open it."

I poked his side and he squealed, moving away from me. I followed him, slipping an arm around his waist while staring up at him.

I slid my other hand around him as well and Fred laughed, moving one arm around my shoulders to kiss my forehead while I slid my hands underneath his towel.

"Ahhh..." Fred nodded in realisation as I squeezed his arse. "...of course. You're horny."

I chuckled, pressing a kiss to his jaw.

"But I'm horny for you." I whispered, kissing his jaw again, then pressed a third to his neck.

His towel dropped between us and as I lapped my tongue against his pulse point, he let out a white heavy breath.

Then I felt something my thigh and I smirked, pulling away from his neck to look at his face.

"Open your present." I told him before making my way over to the bed where I threw myself.

"Care to add another present to this one?" He asked. "Because you just gave me a boner."

"Maybe." I smirked, propping myself up on my elbows, watching him as he wrapped his towel around him again. "If you open the one standing on the dresser."

Glancing at me, Fred grabbed the package, grunting at the heaviness of it before he walked over to the bed.

I watched him as he opened the present, and when he saw the box, he let out a small laugh.

"A tattoo gun?" He asked and looked at me.

"You've mentioned wanting to try it yourself." I said. "To practice for the fun of it."

Fred grinned widely, shaking his head at me as he looked down at me.

"How did I score the best wife in the world?"

"Dunno." I shrugged. "It truly is a wonder, isn't it? How you scored me."

I got up from the bed, pulling off my shirt before I turned towards Fred who still sat on the bed.

I threw my shirt into the room and Fred's eyes scanned over my half-naked torso.

I pulled the hair tie out of my hair, letting my hair fall around my shoulders, and then my hands found the button in my trousers.

"Let me help you with those." Fred said and reached out for me, hooking his fingers into my trousers before pulling me close.

He undid the button, then pushed them down over my arse and down around my thighs.

He leaned closer to me, staring up at me from under his eyelashes as pressed a kiss to my upper thigh.

"I so want to get high and fuck you right now." He whispered.

I closed my eyes, running my fingers through his wet hair.

"Well, we can't get high. Not with Myeong on our temporary custody." I said softly. "But fuck is something we definitely can do."

"Hmm..." he tilted his head back to look up at me while his hands found the back of my bra, undoing it before I let it fall to the floor. "You've been waiting all day to get fucked, haven't you, lovely?"

"Maybe..." I smiled cheekily, leaning down to press a soft kiss to his lips.

"Is that your response to everything tonight?" He chuckled. "Because I'm not gonna fuck you if that's what you're gonna answer me every time I ask you a question."

Smirking at him, I sat down, straddling his thighs with my arse raised over him. I slid my hands up and over his shoulders before wrapping my arms around them.

"Yes, Freddie." I whispered, brushing my nose against his. "I've been waiting to be fucked all day."

With a satisfied smirk, he lowered his face to my collarbone, pressing a few kisses to my skin.

"Thank you for the present, lovely." He whispered as his hand traveled up my bare back until he reached my neck.

He grabbed me by my neck, pulling my head back so he could look at me.

"Tell me what you want." He said softly. "My tongue or my fingers."

His other hand slid down to toy with the hem of my knickers and that action alone, made me awfully wet.

"Freddie..." I whimpered, tugging on his hair a little.

"Tell me what you want, Kai."

"Your cock." I whispered, resting my forehead against his.

"Was that one of the options?" He asked, and I whined. "Don't worry, pretty girl. I'm not gonna rob you of my cock."

He tilted his head back to catch my lip with his, and I hummed into the kiss, breaking into laughter the second Fred threw me onto the bed.

I looked at him as he stood up and smirked at me before walking towards the dresser.

I watched him carefully, the muscles in his back flexing slightly when he pulled open the top drawer.

His towel almost fell but he tightened it around his hips and I chuckled quietly to myself.

"You know, I wouldn't mind if you dropped it."

"Oh, I'm sure you wouldn't." He laughed before turning back around, leather cuffs in his hand. "Now, I'm gonna ask you a question, yeah love?"

Nodding, I watched him approach the bed, grabbing one of my hands and cuffed it to the headboard, followed by the other.

"Do you want me to use the tattoo gun or a knife to write my initials on your thigh?" He asked, lowering down, his hand on the headboard, his face close to mine.

I gulped, trying my hardest not to moan at the simple question.

"Go on, pretty." He smirked. "Answer my question."