Sixty-nine

Hi.

I have a request.

When I write about the issues I have with my friends. When I write about my side of everything like I did a few chapters ago, please do not tag them.

Every time they see that I write about it, every time I use Wattpad as an outlet, they shit on me about it.

One of my friends was tagged and she texted my other friend who unblocked me just so she could yell at me about hurting them when I write about what's going on.

It drives me insane whenever they do that, because I feel like I'm not allowed to write about it? I feel like I need to go and keep it to myself and it feels like being a child again, because that's what my mother did.

I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone about what's happening.

So please don't tag them, because it's making everything worse.

-

The next morning, I woke up after Fred, but he was still in bed when I opened my eyes.

He was drawing circles on my shoulder, looking at me, and when I lifted my head, our eyes met.

We ended up getting rid of the clothes we had slept in, and we had sex for the first time in months.

It wasn't rough.

It was slow and it was passionate. There was loads of eye contact, and I knew it meant more than just sex for the both of us.

It showed how much we had missed each other, and how much we loved each other.

Our problems weren't fixed and they hadn't magically gone away, but at least it was a start.

We used a condom, because I really couldn't handle a fourth miscarriage. I just couldn't.

Right as we had finished and we laid there next to each other, the alarm rung, telling us that it was time to get up.

Well, it was time for me to get up. I went to work much earlier than Fred. My alarm rung at six o'clock, which meant we had probably been awake for half an hour when it finally went off.

I sighed, running a hand over my face, then forced myself up in a sitting position.

Fred moved onto his side and held himself up on his elbow. He dragged a hand down my arm before he leaned in and pressed a kiss to my skin.

"Do you have to go?" He whispered. "Can't we just stay home today?"

"I can't do that." I said. "I have a long day ahead of me."

I crawled off the bed, walking to the dresser to find myself some new and clean underwear.

I pulled on a thong, looking for a matching bra before I turned towards the bed. Fred was watching me, but I couldn't read his expression.

"Will you be home for dinner?" He asked as I put on my bra.

"I don't know, Fred." I sighed. "What time do you eat?"

"What time do I—" he let out a breathy laugh, and I looked at him with a frown.

He stared at the ceiling, and his jaw was clenched.

"Around seven, I'd believe." He shrugged, and I nodded.

"I'll try and make it." I muttered, pulling on a pair of trousers. "Go back to sleep, Fred. You have an hour until you need to get up."

He laughed again, this time one that screamed 'unbelievable', and it had me turn towards him once again, looking at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"Seriously? We have sex and you immediately go back to acting cold towards me." He said.

"I'm not acting cold towards you."

"I can hear it in your voice, Kai."

I shook my head, and he got out of bed, completely naked.

"What did we just talk about last night?" He asked. "This won't work unless we communicate so work with me here. What's wrong? What's on your mind? Why are you suddenly like this again? Freezing me out?"

I shut my eyes for a moment, tapping my fingers against the dresser.

"I don't know." I shrugged, turning towards him.

"Just... tell me whatever you're thinking right now." He said softly, cupping one side of my face.

"I'm scared." I admitted. "What if we can't get through this?"

"We can." He assured me. "And we will."

He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"We'll lay out a plan. We'll go back into couples counselling and we'll just... we'll get better at communicating."

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. He kissed my forehead again, and I couldn't help but laugh when I felt his dick against my lower abdomen.

I tilted my head back and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"Find some underwear." I whispered. "You're naked."

He smiled, studying my face, and then he repaid the kiss, making sure it lasted longer this time.

"Or go back to bed." I whispered. "You can still get another hour of sleep."

"I think I will." He nodded, turning towards the bed. "I'm fucking tired."

I watched him as he jumped back into bed, and then I grabbed a shirt and walked to the bathroom to put on some deodorant before finishing getting dressed.

I went to work and I went on about my day. I managed to get home by six-thirty, and when Fred saw me come through the fireplace, he smiled, like he was relieved.

"Hi love." He smiled, leaning on the back of the sofa. "How was work?"

I bit down on my lip as I took off my robes and threw them over the living room chair.

"It was... eventful."

"Eventful?" He asked. "What happened?"

"Some kids played a prank on McGonagall." I said. "Let's just say she was not happy."

Fred grinned.

"Reckon they're fans of the great Fred and George Weasley?"

Rolling my eyes, I walked over to him, running a hand over his shoulder while he turned to look at me.

I leaned in and brushed my nose over his before softly kissing him.

"What're we having for dinner?" I whispered as he repaid the kiss by a few more.

"Pizza." He smiled. "I'm too lazy to cook anything."

I shrugged.

"Good thing I like pizza."