Twelve

Mature content

As I was tied to the bed, I watched Fred unpack and prepare the tattoo gun that I had given him.

He had thrown a silencing spell on the door as well as a locking spell and was now sitting on the bed with me, almost ready with the tattoo gun.

I was desperate, watching him sit there as if I wasn't present. Him ignoring my whining, ignoring the way I shoved him with my foot to get his attention.

"Freddie, please." I begged but he continued to ignore me, standing up from the bed.

He threw the towel and I whined again, watching him walk to the dresser. He put on a pair of briefs before returning to the bed, the tattoo gun now ready.

He dipped it in ink and moved closer to me, glancing up at me with the needle close to my thigh.

"You can still back out." He smirked. "This will be permanent, you know, and it may not be pretty. After all, I'm not a tattoo artist."

I bit down on my lip.

"Consider me your blank canvas." I said and a smile grew on his face before he shook his head at me.

"Alright..."

"Is it gonna hurt?" I asked softly and he looked at me again, chuckling.

"It's a needle poking in and out of your skin, my love. It's gonna hurt." He said. "But it's not that bad."

The sound of the tattoo gun buzzing filled the room and filled my ear and then I felt the needle in my thigh.

I closed my eyes, focusing on every sensation. Fred's hand against my thigh, the needle penetrating my skin.

It felt like he scratched the needle up and down my thigh. It didn't feel much different from one time when he used a knife on me.

Oddly enough, I started to enjoy the feeling. My body completely relaxed and I let out a breath, accompanied by a moan.

"Would you look at that..." Fred laughed. "...enjoying it, are we love? This why you didn't want to get a tattoo with me? Scared you were gonna come in that chair from just feeling the needle?"

"Piss off." I breathed which only resulted in Fred slapping my inner thigh.

"You'd think you'd want to be a little more respectful towards me when I'm sitting with a needle near your thigh." He said and went back to tattooing me, causing me to moan out loud again.

"You're gonna look so pretty with my initials marked into your skin."

I whimpered, throwing my head back.

"I thought I was already pretty."

"Oh, you are." He nodded, caressing my inner thigh with his free hand. "You have and will always be my pretty girl, isn't that right, lovely?"

I simply moaned in response, raising my head to look at him. His hair was still wet, a lock hanging in front of his forehead.

One hand was placed on my thigh, the other tattooing my skin, and he looked deeply concentrated.

"Fuck." I whimpered and he lifted his head, removing the tattoo gun from my thigh.

His eyes met mine and he smiled softly warmly at me. I moaned and he chuckled, moving up to kiss my lips.

"Don't worry lovely. One more letter and then I'll give you some release." He said, kissing me again before he moved down to tattoo again.

The second I felt that pain start again in my thigh, I whimpered, closing my eyes as my head fell back.