Twenty-one

It was pouring down outside as I stood in the kitchen the next morning, eating out of a bag of gummy worms from Honeydukes.

It was a boring weather. The grey clouds filled the sky so it was extremely dark outside.

Fred was sleeping and Aaron was eating from his bowl that I had just filled with food for him.

Fred didn't have work today and neither did I, which meant that he would be sleeping as long as I'd let him.

Though, I was starting to get bored and annoying him did seem pretty tempting.

I stared at the bedroom door for a good while before making my way towards it, a smirk playing on my lips.

I pushed the door open, entering and my eyes immediately landed on Fred.

He was asleep on his stomach, one arm under his pillow and the next lying by his side.

I grabbed one of the gummy worms from the bag I was holding, and threw it at him.

He didn't react so I threw one more, and this time he stirred a little as it hit him right on the cheek.

He groaned into his pillow, turning his head to the other side, and I bit down on my tongue to keep my laugh back.

I played the bag of gummy worms on the dresser on my way over to the bed. I carefully crawled on, throwing one leg over his back so that I was straddling him.

I ran my hands up his back, digging my thumbs into his muscles and he groaned again.

As I massaged his shoulders, he relaxed even further against the mattress and I knew he was in a state between being asleep and being awake.

I leaned down to his ear, placing a kiss right below it.

"I'm bored." I whispered, and his eyes fluttered open to land on me.

He sighed.

"Don't tell me you woke me up to tell me that."

His voice was raspy and he had to clear his throat before speaking again.

"I was having a nice dream. You ruined it." He said but a smirk played on his lips.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "What were you dreaming about?"

His eyes shortly fell to my lips before flicking up to my eyes again.

"You were giving me the best blowjob in the universe."

I snickered.

"Well, that doesn't surprise me." I said and rolled off of him, deciding to sit next to him instead of on him.

"What? You giving me the best head?"

I rolled my eyes. "No. You dreaming that I was giving you head. Though, obviously I am the best at blowjobs."

"I won't argue with that." He smirked and propped himself up on his elbows, groaning as he raked a hand through his messy hair. "Now that we're talking about blowjobs... I could most definitely use on to get my morning started."

I raised my eyebrows at him, then shoved him and he broke into laughter.

"Fred Weasley... I swear to god you are the horniest person I have ever met."

"But that's why you love me, right?" He smirked and reached out his hand, placing it on my thigh.

I was only wearing one of his t-shirts that I had slept in. His thumb stroke against my bare skin and I tilted my head as I looked at him.